Chapter 35: The Sith Temple

After debriefing the team and landing the ship, the crew walked up to the Sith Temple.

(Y/N): I heard great stories about this planet. Didn't always be this wretched speck of a dust ball. It used to be such a beautiful planet according to my grandfather, but then it all changed when that awful plague spreaded across the galaxy. Everything was glassed and now it's just a remnant of it's former self. Set so far into dark that the Sith built a temple here.

E1: ((You're just full of historical knowledge aren't you?))

(Y/N): It pays to know the history so that you don't make the same mistakes.

Nagkazza: ((I agree.))

Hex: So what exactly are we looking for boss? I understand the mission itself, but what does the device look like?

Frost: Do you even know what room to look.

(Y/N): To anwnser both of your questions the device itself is not a literal device, but rather a platform to place the Holocron on and a painting.

Jenna: Hey guys, you may want to see this.

The group walks over to her and sees a wall with little tapestries on it. One of which being an old clone war helmet painted red and white.

(Y/N): Kind of looks like you Frost.

Frost: I suppose it does.

Another being one that looks like a bucket head, one combining the first two, and then finally a blackened figure with a T shaped visor.

Greens: Documenting...

Hanks: ((Can we pick up the pace Boss? This place creeps me out.))

(Y/N): Yeah, ok guys let's go.

They keep going till finally they find a room with a small pillar and a painting of the galaxy above it.

(Y/N): Brace yourselves guys, it may get a little... bright in here.

He then walks up to the pillar as they stand back. Zeek readying his medical supplies just in case. (Y/N) then places the Holocron on the pillar and it automatically opens sending a beacon of light through the room. It then reveals a 3d map over the painting showing planets that are either strong in one side of the force or have a temple on it.

(Y/N): Got it memorized guys?

Greens: Every last one Sir.

(Y/N): Good that's all we need, now we can leave. *Grabs the Holocron.*

Jenna: Finally!

Hanks: ((Agreed.))

The group then heads back for the ship and (Y/N) flies them back to their secret rebel base.

(To be continued...)

Hey guy, sorry this took so long. I hope you liked it. If you have any suggestions feel free to type them in the comments. Next up is you and Jenna doing a mission together alone on Lothal.