Chapter 37: A Tip And Some Drinks

(Y/N): Well Jenna, I know it ain't much, but I really didn't want to draw to much attention from the locals. *Looks at the Motel room.*

(Imagine it being cleaner

(Imagine it being cleaner.)

Jenna: Eh, it's better than most the dumps I've stayed at. Also, did you notice that there is only-

(Y/N): One bed? Yeah, I have. It's why I am taking the couch.

Jenna: Oh. So what is our first mission? *Smirk.* Or did you just bring me here so that it would be just us.

(Y/N): That is not- *Sighs.* The Ghost Crew told me about a bar keep here in town that gives out Imperial information to rebels in secret. I figured kill two  with one stone. We could get some drinks and information at the same time.

Jenna Jokingly.*: Drinks? (Y/N) is this your way of asking a girl on a date?

(Y/N): *Sighs.* Are you done yet?

Jenna: Oh come on! What happened to the (Y/N) with a sense of humor? Is he in there? I'd like to speak to him please.

(Y/N): He says there is a time and place for everything and now is not the time.

Jenna: Sounds to me like he is being held hostage and forced to say it! Don't worry fun (Y/N), I'll save you!

(Y/N): Wha-

   Before he could even finish Jenna tackles him to ground and his helmet flies off revealing his (H/L) (H/C), (S/T), and (E/C). Shock fills his eyes as she smirks and on top of him.

Jenna: Looks like the training you put me trough is paying off! I caught you off guard.

(Y/N): Hahahaha! I suppose you did... except for one thing.

Jenna: Which is?

(Y/N): Look down.

   She looked down and saw that he lifted is his red lightsaber in his right hand un ignited right underneath her stomach.

Jenna: D***. I thought for sure I had you.

(Y/N): Jenna?

Jenna: Hm?

(Y/N): Could you get up?

Jenna: I don't know... It's pretty comfy right here.

(Y/N): Looks like we have to do this the hard way.

   (Y/N) then wraps his arms around her waist and rolls over. He gets up with a smirk and holds his hand out to which she takes it.

Jenna: Cheater.

   (Y/N) just rolls his eyes and grabs his helmet. He puts it back on and they start making their way to the bar. As they walk through the town they notice many Stormtroopers  around in groups of 4 to maybe 10. Enough for about a typical squad size each. As they keep walking they see a trooper hold a little girl and a little boy back as their parents are cuffed and put into an Imperial transport