Chapter 10: Empire's Most Wanted

Hex: We're almost there Sir! I bet your glad that your bird went with the droids, huh?

(Y/N): Sure am. *Screaming.* OKAY! EVERYONE CHECK YOUR AMO AND EXPLOSIVES. HANKS WILL CRAWL THROUGH THE AIR SHAFT AND OPEN THE DOORS FOR US. BY THE TIME EVERYTHING IS DONE, WE'LL HAVE THE DROIDS PICK US UP! LET'S MOVE!

  They had stolen a Imperial shuttle

and were about to drop on their LZ. Hex had sent the code through and got clearance to land.

(Y/N): Those codes were spot on, how did you know what to put through.

Hex: During the time of the Republic, it was two of my brothers that made the codes.

(Y/N): Interesting... Alright, we're here.

  As they land everyone looks out the windshield and sees this huge building with a radio dish.

The door opens and they pull out blasters shooting as many bucket heads as possible. They eventually make it to the air vents and help Hanks through. He opens the door and they make their way blasting through countless enemies and setting up explosives.

  They make it to the top and (Y/N) thought of something he should do before he blew this thing to Kingdom Come. He walks up to a micro form and makes sure it can be prodcasted everywhere.

(Y/N): Attention any and all non Imperial/slaver scumbags. This is the voice of the children of the Fallen Order and this is what we have to say. The Empire are weak when, we are untied. They try to make you afraid because in reality, they fear you! You are the people! You are not slaves. Those who tell you that you are, they're pigs and the best way to kill a pig is by taking it's head. I may sound violent and it's only because I am sick of the common folk suffering, I am sick of children losing their parents, I am sick of DARTH SIDIOUS sitting on his little thrown claiming to be a higher being. That's right Palpatine, I know who you really are and you would be wise to fear me more than Yoda... *Cuts transmission.* I think I got my point across.

  (Y/N) sees the ship outside the window and and force pushes the glass to break it. Everyone climbs aboard and once they are several yards away, up goes the tower.

*Emperor Palpatine's P.O.V.*

???: I am sick of DARTH SIDIOUS sitting on his little thrown claiming to be a higher being. That's right Palpatine, I know who you really are and you would be wise to fear me more than Yoda... *Cuts transmission.*

Me: Whoever you are-you've just made a big mistake.

(To be continued...)