A/N:

^
|
|
|

God, what a handsome man!!! 

Hello! So this is a book about The Avengers (It used to be about just Steve)!!! And all the one-shots I've come up with. I've been thinking about writing these for a long time now and finally, I just did it. This is a book I wrote for myself so I'm sorry if certain things are not to your liking. 

In the title of each chapter, it says the name of the one-shot followed by either X Reader, X Female Reader, or X Male reader.  Depending on which pronouns I use for each one. And of course, in the title, it will say who the reader will be paired with. 

There will be slow updates, I don't want to push myself causing me to lose interest. I will update when I please so do not rush me, please.

Feel free to leave any requests, as long as they are not Smut, NSFW, Lime, etc. I do not write to them, so, please do not ask.  If you have a more in-depth request that is fine, I actually prefer those over just vague ones. If you have a request just DM me or leave it in the comments.

Also I would prefer the requests are with one avenger. I don't feel comfortable when people ask for the reader to be paired with all of them.  Please and thank-you.

I hate to edit! So I'm sorry if the grammar is terrible.  I'm not the best writer in the world although I do take pride in my work.  If I do something wrong related to the MCU timeline or if something I quoted is wrong please let me know.

Some Chapters may vary from 400 words to 3000 words so it's different every time. 

Also in all of my stories they have all of the Avengers, even the ones we lost in Endgame.  From Tony, Nat, Steve (Obviously) and even the one we lost in Age of Ultron.  I love you, Pietro!!

All of the stories will either be in Avengers Compound or The tower. It will most likely say in the one-shot.  I'm used to writing with the Avengers in the tower. It just depends.

A lot of these are not just X Readers. Some of them vary, a few may be scenarios while others just fluff and short stories. 

Some of my stories in this are my actual books.  They are just shorter and not as fun.  Like my Bucky X Reader. The locket is based on a book I'm currently writing.

Will consist of MCU characters. I have not seen many other Marvel movies in general. Although I may include Wade Wilson.

I may add to this later if I have anything else to say. Add this to your reading list so you can read my newest chapters. (Or don't that's fine too.) Comments & votes are greatly appreciated! Bye Loves!❤

P.S. MY AUTHOR NOTES WILL INCLUDE GIFS OF THE MOST ADORABLE PEOPLE!!

 MY AUTHOR NOTES WILL INCLUDE GIFS OF THE MOST ADORABLE PEOPLE!!

Random cute Gif of the one and only TH. (The other TH doesn't count right now)