Seven Minutes in Heaven (Steve X Reader)

Word Count: 846

I've been reading a lot of Avengers Oneshots lately and I love these so I thought I would make one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay, I'm bored!" Tony said, during the amount of time that you two had been sitting on the couch he had gone through many different positions on the couch. He was now sitting upside down, his legs over the back and his head a few inches from the floor.

"How about we play seven minutes in heaven." You suggested jokingly, you should've known, Tony of all people would actually go for the idea. A look of interest flashes through his eyes and you immediately regret the decision of saying that. He does a backward summersault off the couch and lands on his knees.

"That's a great idea!" He says getting up and running for the others' rooms.

"No Tony I was kidding!" You hold out your hand for him to stop, but it's too late. You throw your head back onto the sofa, you hadn't played this game since high school, and let's just say it was never your favorite.

You got up and began to walk to your room, hoping to be able to get away before Tony got back. "Oh no you don't Y/N," You turned back to see the entire group of Avengers, Tony was looking at you with a smirk, "Don't think you're getting away," You sighed and walked back the rest of the way to the lounge.

"Okay, let's get this over with," You said sitting down.

"What, not a fan of the game Y/N?" Nat asked, furrowing her brow.

"It wasn't my favorite in high school," You said

"I see, well we're all your friends whoever you pick you'll be fine," She gave you a smile.

"Yeah, I guess," You sighed looking over to Steve. You wanted to pick him but at the same time, you didn't. If you were put into a closet with Steve you didn't know if you could handle it.

"Alright Y/N, since you thought you could get away that easily you get to go first."

"Of course why wouldn't it be me," You said you put your hand in the bag you grabbed the first thing your fingers touched. You looked at the dog tags in your hand, "They're Steve's." You started looking back at him.

"Tony, how did you get those?" Steve asked slightly agitated. Tony just gave him a grin in response. Steve looked over to your, your face flushed. You shrugged, he gave you a smile and took your hand leading him to the closet.

Tony closed the door behind the two of you, "Hey," You said quietly, the room was dark but you could tell he was looking at you. "I think these are yous," You held out the dog tags, you could make out the figure of his body so instead of him taking them you slipped them over his head. Where the chain rested around his neck.

"Thanks, doll," He whispered, you were barely even able to hear him. And you knew that he hadn't meant for you to hear it.

"I'm sorry, but did you just call me, doll?"

"I'm sorry it just slipped out," He said you could hear the panic in his voice.

"It's alright," You said you gently cupped his cheek brushing your thumb over his skin. "I always liked that pet name, and to be honest it sounded even better from your mouth," You laugh and then immediately pull back your hand realizing what you had just said. You mutter an apology before going flesh to the wall.

He walks over to you and you can feel the heat coming from his body, you gulp as you feel his body against yours, "Is that really how you feel," He lowers his head to your ear, "Doll?" You let out a small gasp when you feel his breath on your skin.

He pulls his head away from your body and looks you in the eye, the blue orbs are filled with lust. Without saying anything you gently hold his face, you stand on your tiptoes and touch his lips gently.

You pull away and look into his eyes, he gives you a smile and pulls you by the waist and into a deeper kiss. Your body is slightly shaking as he holds you, he moves his hand to the small of your back. He pulls you a bit closer, he rubs circles on your back as you finally feel your body relax. He moves to your neck and licks it, you let out a quiet moan. He sucks on your neck, in search for your sweet spot but before he can succeed the small closet is filled with light. Tony stood at the door, a grin on his face.

"Looks like you two had fun," He said you look to Steve and smile, he gives you a tiny smirk in response. You give him a small peck on the lips.

"We're going to have more fun later," Steve says walking out of the closet with your hand in his. He leads you to his room, he kisses you deeply before shutting the door behind him.