I promise (Steve X Female Reader)

Word Count: 900

Just thought this was cute, some more post serum Steve, and a wedding. make sure to vote and Comment love you bye!

________________________________________________________________________________

You ran your hands down your waist, feeling the white clothing of your dress, it was snug around your torso.

Your Dress:

Your Hair:

Your Hair:

You felt your heart rate quicken as you looked in the mirror, you looked great, but that didn't stop you from feeling incredibly nervous

You felt your heart rate quicken as you looked in the mirror, you looked great, but that didn't stop you from feeling incredibly nervous. You held your stomach, trying to calm the butterflies that were everywhere in your stomach. Everything that would go wrong was in your mind, you suddenly felt the air from your lungs disappear. You felt lightheaded, black spots clouded your vision. You gripped the dresser, to steady yourself, trying to calm yourself down.

"Y/N are you okay?" Nat said from the door, she was wearing the lilac, maid of honor dress.

"I'm fine... Just... Freaking out... a little," You said in the middle of your breaths, trying desperately to catch it. She quickly made her way over to you, and supported you, rubbing your back soothingly.

"Do you want me to get Steve?" She asked, you still trying desperately to breathe.

"No... I don't want to have bad luck," You said

"Honey that won't matter if you're not breathing..."Nat smiled "IM going to go get him,"

"No Nat," You yelled after but it was too late she was already gone. You held at your chest your head was aching. You were finally taking short quick breaths, still not being able to get in as much air as you wanted.

"Doll what's wrong?" Steve said coming through the door, "Nat was rushing over to me saying you needed me,"

"I'm really freaking out here babe," You said letting out a small laugh, "I think I'm getting a panic attack," You said, Steve walked over to you and pulled you into a soft hug. He kissed your forehead, and you buried your head in your chest, "Those people out there, what if I screw up Steve? I would ruin our day... Or what if something happened, two Avengers getting married, that's a target." You said holding back your tears, not wanting to ruin the makeup you and Nat spent hours on.

"Nothing will go wrong, you don't deserve that, the universe won't let that happen. I won't let that happen." You finally felt the air fully return to your lungs as Steve held you. He pulled away from you and looked into your E/C eyes. "I love you," He smiled

"I love you too,"

You smiled brightly as you walked down the aisle, Tony by your side. You asked him to walk you down the aisle. You didn't have your parents, they both passed of old age before they could see this day. You looked over to Tony as he gave you a kiss on the cheek. He let go of your hand as you finished the walk up to Steve.

You looked into Steve's blue eyes as the minister talked, he then handed both you and Steve the rings as you began your vows. "Steve," You breathed out, already letting a few of the tears out, "We didn't have the best start, we had our differences, and our arguments, especially the fact that I team Iron man," You laugh a little and so does Steve, you hear a few chuckles from the rest of the church. "But the moment that we started to get along, I knew I was in love with you, I don't care if your Captain America, or if your what Bucky calls, 'That little guy from Brooklyn' You are my hero, and you brought me out a place I never thought I could leave. And standing here in front of you, with this ring in my hand, I know that you are the only thing that I care for." You smiled and slid the ring onto his finger.

"Y/N, I love you more than anything in this world, and when I woke up I didn't think I would be able to move on. But then I met you, and I knew that I didn't have to worry about being alone. You stood out, you were different, and no matter how much we didn't get along we had each other back, and I'm ready to have yours for the rest of my life. I promise I will protect you as long as I'm living, you are my world, and I love you more than anything doll." You let out a shaky breath, as he slid the ring on your finger. You both look over at the minster.

"Y/N, do you take Steven Rogers to be your husband?" You felt the tears fall from your eyes.

"I do,"

"And Steve, do you take Y/N L/N to be your wife?"

"I do,"

"I now pronounce you Husband and wife, you may kiss the bride," Steve grabbed you by the waist and pulled you closer to him, you wrapped your arms around his neck as his lips connected with yours.

He pulled away from you and wiped the tears from your eyes, smiling. "You really promise you'll protect me?" You laugh jokingly,

"As long as you promise to protect me too,"

"Well, I promise," He kissed you gently one more time, and pulled you close.