Katniss (Clint X Reader)

Word Count: 472

Here's some quality good clint Barton for you. Comments and votes are greatly appreciated...

________________

You smiled when you saw the familiar body walk into the small building. You hadn't seen him in weeks and now of course here he is stumbling through the door three days after the Attack On New York.

Oh my God, he's stumbling!!

You rushed to his side and held his torso. He balanced his weight on you.

"Dear Lord Clint, what happened?" You ask still holding him. You look up into his blue eyes. They held a soft look, but one with worry as well.

He didn't respond, instead, he brought his hands out in front of him. I can't hear you. I lost my hearing aids. He attempted to sign, but as he did so he almost fell over. He used his hands to grip your waist. Your face turned red.

He had a look of doubt, he didn't think you'd be able to understand him. You set him down in a chair before responding.

Do you mean the ones that TONY FREAKING STARK had specially made for you?

Clint's face lit up. You could understand his signing. But his face turned shameful, guilty. His eyes refused to link with yours.

You guided his chin upward to face you. What?

There's something I need to tell you...

Your brows furrowed in confusion.

And that would be?

I'm an Avenger... Your eyes grew wide. You didn't even respond, your arms just fell limp at your sides.

I still work with Tony Stark, just not the way I told you...

He looked guilty, really guilty. But that didn't stop your confusion.

Why are you telling me this? I mean you obviously didn't want me to know before why now?

Because I didn't want you getting hurt Y/N. You're so important to me...

Who are you...? As an Avenger I mean? You signed along with your moving lips.

Hawkeye...

You knew who he was, you hadn't really kept up with the Avengers and their appearances. So it's understandable that you didn't know what he looked like.

Do you mean Katniss? You joked, he just rolled his eyes. But he gave a small laugh while he chuckled.

You sat down next to him, barely making eye contact. So when I thought you were dead or hiding somewhere during the attack. You were fighting those things? He nodded.

I'm sorry.

Clint, the entire time I thought you were hurt I was regretting that I never told you. That...

His eyes were shining with hope.

I love you.

A smile broke across his face.

I love you too.

Your lips crashed onto his. He winced a little when you grabbed his torso, just near his ribs.

Okay, we need to get that checked out.

Your face grew serious. But he chuckled.

Sounds good. 

You took his hand and walked with him out of the building.