Missions (Jealous Steve X Female Reader)

Word Count: 3102

I don't really see Steve as a jealous person but I liked this.  I'm also thinking of making this into an Avengers X Reader  Instead of just Stevie. I don't know yet. But lovelies make sure to vote and comment after you've finished reading.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and Steve sighed as you heard the news.

"You're telling me that we have to be married?" You said angrily at Tony and Nat.

"Yeah, " The entire team knew of your situation.  I guess I should explain. The two of you are not that close.  Well no, let me rephrase that.  You two hate each other. You're constantly fighting and can never get along, after the airport situation its been even worse.  And you were Team Cap. Both of you got on each other's nerves and you couldn't even be in the same room together without bickering.  And now you have to act like your this couple in love.

"No, that is not going to happen," Steve said with a small amount of annoyance.

"As much as I hate to agree with him.  I totally agree." You said there were shock and irritation in your voice.

"Listen the two of you are the most qualified.  You two are also a great team, as much as you like to deny it, " Natasha said.

"Fine, when do we have to go?" You ask

"Tomorrow. I'll give you the rest of the details later." You sigh and sit up.  Leaving them in the room. 

"See you later, honey, " You looked in Steves direction and he just rolled his eyes and left the room. 

You make your way to the training room, you had to let out your anger.  And the best way to do that is with a punching bag.  You didn't bother changing, you didn't want to waste time. You quickly put on some gloves and walked over to the bag.  You threw punches, making the bag shake.  You went faster, feeling your heart rate go faster. Soon enough sweat was on your forehead. 

"Letting out your anger?" You turned around and saw Steve, your anger boiled up even more.

"Yep, just imagining the punching bag is you."

"I'm flattered, " He grinned

"Don't annoy me more than you already have." You snarled lightly.

"You know you can just practice on the real thing." He said gesturing to himself.

"I don't want to hurt you.  We have a mission to go on tomorrow." You smiled.  He gave you a 'really' look. 

"Well actually we don't, I practically begged Bucky to go on the mission for me.  After a while, he said yes."

"Hate me that much Cap?" You ask turning back and throwing a few more punches.

"Yes." You turned around and he gave you a deadpanned look.  You had just realized he had no shirt on, and you couldn't help but gulp.  You hated him, yes, but you couldn't deny he was attractive.

"Do you want the punching bag?" You ask him.

"That's what I'm waiting on, " he said, you took off your gloves and threw them to the ground. 

"Take it I'm going to do target practice." You said walking away. Your whole body shivered as you thought of him.  Of him kissing you, touching you, him pound-

"Y/N, you good?" Bucky asked, "Your face is flushed, and I can hear your heartbeat from here." He finished walking the rest of the way into the room.

"Yeah, I'm great. Steve told me that you're taking his place."

"Yeah, you know how he is, always stubborn."