We Become Teachers ?

Early in the morning , Po is running inside the Jade Palace , waking up Akemi , Tigress , amd the others in the process.

Po- Justice is about to be served !

Time Skip....

Po- We'll take two justice platters , please.

Po , Akemi , amd the others were in the noodle shop ordering food. And umm....

Akemi- ( Smirks and stretches )  Almond cookies for the go .

Monkey-Three.

Crane- And the tofu buns.

Po- Oh , the spicy noodle soup for Tigress. ( Looks at Tigress ) Did you want extra hot sauce with that ?

Monkey- She wants it on the side.

Akemi crosses her arms and playfully rolls her eyes.

Akemi- ( Smirks ) Honestly , Po. 8 years and you still don't know Tigress very well

Crane chuckles softly as he and Akemi share a loving glance.

Po- ( Laughs sarcastically ) Ha ha. Very funny. ( Faces front ) On the side , please ?

After their break they run across the valley. Akemi and Po smile gleefully at one another.

Dragons , you can do it !

Go , Dragon Warriors !

Defend the valley !

DRAGON WARRIORS !!!

A bystander blows Po's hand as it catches on fire fron Po's high five.

Go , Dragon Warriors !

Yeah ! Defend the valley !

Po strikes a pose as Akemi and the Five casually stand.

Po- You guys aren't doing the dramatic pose , are ya ?

Akemi- ( Shakes head ) Nope .

Mantis- Do we have to do a striking pose all the time ?

Po- ( Turns around ) You guys... Never underestimate the power of a dramatic entrance. I've heard about some masters who could win a fight just by throwing open the door.

Po walks up to the entrance of the training hall , striking a pose at each step of the way. Before he could kick the door open , he stops his leg in front of the stoic face of Master Shifu

Shifu- Dramatic entrance ?

Po- ( Meekly ) Master Shifu...

Shifu- The dragon warrior is correct.

Po- Really ? I was just making...Yeah !  I mean , I am !

Akemi just rolls her eyes before she smirks at her brother.

Shifu- Before the battle of the fist , comes the battle of the mind. Hence , the dramatic entrance.

Shifu kicks the door open. Leaps forward and thrusts his staff at the air. From above , the Jade Palace archers received Shifu's signal and proceeded to shoot flaming arrows at the pots. The room lights up immeditately.

Akemi- ( Impressed ) Whoa.

Po- Nice dramatic entrance. What's the occasion ?

Shifu- Today... Will be my final class.

Po- ( Worried ) Your final....?Wait. I didn't even know you were sick.

Akemi- ( Scoffs a chuckle ) Po.  Come in. He's not sick.