Wrecking The Room

A villager in a crowd began to draw a picture of Po and Li .

Po- I can't believe we're taking a picture together !

When the picture is complete , Po amd Li looker confused as Ping's inclusion was popping up in front of them to the picture. Akemi looks and chuckles at it.

Akemi- Okay , now that's funny !

Ping- But , I still don't understand ! I thought Po was the only panda left !

Akemi- True . I thought so as well.

Li- No , there's a whole bunch of us.

Po- ( Happily ) Where ?!

Li- ( Whispers ) Here. A secret panda village in the mountains.

Po- ( Loudly ) A secret panda-- ( Li shushes )But how did you know where I was ?

Akemi- Yeah.

Li- I received a message that led me here.

Akemi's ears pin in suspicion as she raises her left brow at him.

Akemi- Wait a minute..

Ping- How could you receive a message if no one can find you ? Sounds suspicious to me.

Akemi- Yeah.

( Ping and the crowd scowl in suspicion at the old panda and crossed their arms in suspicion )

Li- No , It-it-it was a message from the universe !

Hearing this , Akemi calms down as her ears point upwards again.

Akemi- Oh.

Po and the crowd gasp in amazement.

Ping- Rats

Li- Now... What's all this about the dragon warriors ?

Akemi- Oh , that's us !

Po- Yeah , how'd you know we're the dragon warriors ? ( Gasps ) Did the universe tell you that too ?

Li- No , the poster did.

He points over the counter where there's a poster of Akemi and Po in fighting stances.

Li- And a gift shop . I bought a tiny cup.

He holds out a cup with a picture of Akemi and Po kicking in different directions.

Po- Oh right , of course ! The ( Wheezes ) You gotta... You have no idea there's so much to show you ! You're gonna be awesomely proud. Come on , come on !

Akemi- Wait for me !

Akemi , Po , Li , and the crowd leave Mr. Ping alone in his shop.

Ping- ( Sadly ) I'm already awesomely proud.

Akemi stops and looks back. Her expression softened with a saddened look and her ears drooped a little . She felt sorry for Ping couldn't get over the fact Po has his own Dad now. And she wonders... Where are her own family. But she quickly shakes the thought off and quickly takes off after the pandas.

With quick speed , she beats the pandas as she made it up all the way to the top. And they haven't made it up top until 28 minutes. She seats herself on a stair and sees Po and Li crawling up the stairs.

Po- ( Panting ) Couple more steps.

Li- ( Pants ) Oh.

Po- Feeling the burn. Do you have the panda asthma too ? Does that run in the family ?