Mei Mei The Ribbon Dancer

In front of the group , a dance performance is playing. The villagers are cheering as two actresses are holding up parasols ; Shortly after , they move to the side and reveal the main actress at the center. She has her white hair in a bun , her attire is a hot pink silk kimono with turqouise hems and waistband. Sje was holding a lavender purple fan and swaying a hot pink ribbon with the other paw. She even made googoo eyes at Po , making him drop his dumpling as he tilts his head to the right and stares awkwardly at her. Akemi looks at her brother's unease and covers her mouth as she chuckles , trying to stifle her laughter.

Geisha- I...Am Mei Mei. ( Whispers to herself behind her fan ) Wow , she's so amazing. She's so beautiful.( Puts down fan ) That's very sweet , Po. But please try to save all other compliments until after the performance.

Po- Me ? No. I didn't say...

Mei Mei- ( Shushes ) Shut it.( Whips ribbon ) After the performance.

Ping- ( Bewildered ) Has it started yet ?

Mei Mei wakes up Dim and Sum , who are the musicians , with the slap of her ribbon.

Li- ( Smiles ) Best ribbon dancer in the world ! At least , that's what she said.

Mei Mei- ( Twirls ribbon ) Look away. Look away. No , you can't , can you ?

Po- ( To Li ) Dad , why does she keep staring at me like..... ( Mei Mei appears in front of him )... That ?

Mei Mei- Try to keep up.

The geisha panda wraps her ribbon around Po and pulls him to the stage.

Po- I don't really know how to dance.

Mei Mei- Of course you do. All pandas dance ! ( Pulls Po close to her ) I know what you're thinking~

Po- ( Nervously ) You do ?

Mei Mei- How can one panda be so beautiful ?

Mei Mei forces Po to grab some flowers from the table and present them to her.

Mei Mei- ( Playfully flattered ) For me ?~

With the flick of her hand , she then forces him to kiss her paw a few times , prompting Akemi to chuckle and Fuyu to smirk.

Mei Mei- Po~

She ushes Po onto the eating table.

Po- Help me , Dads.

Li- Yeah , no. You're on your own .

Ping- ( Smiles ) You're doing great , son !

Desperate for help , the dragon warror turns to his sister for support.

Po- Akemi, help !

Akemi- ( Laughs ) I would, but I won't. This is too funny ! I'm sorry , I can't !

Po- Neice ! Nephew ! Help your uncle out !

Fuyu crosses his arms a he stares at him , smirking smugly.

Fuyu- Don't look at us.

Haru- ( smiles brightly ) Sorry , Uncle Po !

Mei Mei- Your turn.

Po plays with the ribbon and accidentally grabs a cymbal from one of the musician's and hits himself with it. Akemi , Haru , and Nánrén winced at the sight.

Trio- Ooh !

He then trips himself with the ribbon. Mei Mei takes back the ribbon and uses it to lift Po above her head. Akemi , Li , Ping , and the gang applaud.

Haru- Whoo !!!

Ping- Yay , Po !

Akemi- ( Smiles ) Go , Po !

Mei Mei tosses Po to the top of the table.

Li- ( To Po ) Don't worry , you'll get the hang of it.

Akemi- ( Teasingly ) He sure does !

Po- ( Smiles ) I have so much to learn.

Akemi smirks , walking to the other side of the table , and leans agaibst her brother .

Akemi- You sure do.

Akemi takes a bite out of a beam bun.

To Be Continued...

The Three Tailed Warrior 3जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें