Po's True Dad ?!

The next morning , in the bunkhouse , Akemi wakes up and yawns while she stretches. She looks at her flowing 3 tails  and sighs.

Time Skip....

After she was done getting dressed , she heads down to the village. As she made it to the noodle shop , she hears chanting. She raises a brow.

Akemi- Hm ? What's going on in there ? Is someone having a conpetition ?

She opens the door and when she faces the front and spotted something , her jaw dropped and her eyes widened as she gasps in total revelation. She looks at a pig next to her.

Akemi- Mr. Chao !

Chao- Yes , Miss ?

Akemi- Call in My father ! Someone is beaten Po's bean bun record !

It was another panda ! He's wearing a dark green sleeveless shirt with the same hat as Crane's . But has was taller and much older. She walks closer to the panda as he places numerous of bean buns in his mouth while people chant. Po notices , Ping and Po behind the panda. The panda turns around , cheering as he raises his hands.

Panda- ( Mouthful ) 103. Is that a new record ?!

Po- ( Shocked ) Who are you ?

Panda- ( Mouthful ) I am Li Shan.

Po- What ?

The panda swallows all the dumplings and talks loudly and confidently.

Li- I am Li Shan. And I'm looking for my son.

The crowd gasps and turns to Po ; So do Ping and Akemi.

Po- You lost your son ?

Li- Yes. Many years ago.

Po- I lost my Father.

Li- Very sorry.

Po- ( About to tear up ) Thank you.

Li- Well... Good luck to you.

Po- You too. I hope you find your son.

Li- ( Smiles ) And I hope you find your father.

Po and Li began to depart from each other. Akemi face slaps as the villagers groan in disapproval. Suddenly , Po and Li look up in realization. They quickly turn around.

Li- Son ?! Oh my gosh , it is you !

Po wheezes in joy.

Li- ( Smiles ) Well , don't just stand there ! Give your old man a hug !

Po runs over and hugs his long lost father tightly.

Po- I can't believe you're alive !

The villagers cheer as Akemi smiles happily and crosses her arms , while Pimg , on the other hand , is paralyzed in bewilderment.

Li- I thought I lost you forever , my Little Lotus.

Po's eyes snap back open as he quickly breaks the hug. Akemi also raises a brow in confusion as she approaches to Ping's side

Po- Uh , okay. This is very embarrassing. But , I think you got me confused with another panda named Lotus. My name's Po.

Li- Oh right. You wouldn't...Ok , see ? The Little Lotus was the name you were given birth.

Po- ( Excited ) Really ?

Li- ( Smiles ) Really.

Po- I can't believe it ! After all these years and you're really here ? Oh , Dad ! Come say hi to ( Chuckles awkwardly ) I don't know what I'm supposed to call you.

Ping- ( Jealous ) I'm sure he said his name is Li.

Akemi- ( Smiles and wave ) Hi. I'm Hina Akemi. Po's... Adoptive sister !

Li- You two... Come here..

Akemi stood in place as Ping tries to back away until they were both being hugged by Po's Dad.

Li- Thank you ! Thank you for taking such good care of my son ! And thank you , Akemi , for always being there for my son.

Akemi- ( Smiles ) You're welcome.

Ping- Wait ! Your son ?

Li lets them go as they land safely on the floor.

Ping- Hold on , just a second. How do we know this stranger is even related to you ?

Li- ( Looks at his and Po's bellies ) Look at that ! Our bellies could be brothers ! Hey , son.  Let me teach you how to belly gong !

Li knocks his belly onto Po's --And vice versa.

Li- Belly gong ! It's like looking in the fat mirror !

Akemi- ( Amused ) Here's your proof , Dad.

To Be Continued....