Leaving

As the sun rises , Akemi , Po , Li , Xînhóng , and the rest of Akemi's family were lined up at the gates of the palace as they face Shifu and the Five. It was pretty obvious Akemi told her family of the mission and they wuickly volunteered to go ; Akemi tries to persuade them again but after she remembered Kitsune's warning , she lets them come.

Akemi- Did you say goodbye to Dad for me , Po ? I kinda slept in early last night.

Po- Sure did.

Shifu- Well , dragon warriors , we wish you and your families the best of luck on your quests.

He and the Five saluted . Crane looks at at Akemi , genuinely concerned. After they saluted , Crane approaches her .

Crane- ( Worried ) Do you really have to go ? I really don't want anything to happen to you.

Akemi- ( Smiles ) Crane , I'll be fine. Like I said before : We always went on dangerous quests and we always made it out alive . Plus , ( Whispers ,  Jokingly ) Who's gonna watch Po ?

Crane and Akemi laugh with each other. After their laughter dies down , she stare fervently into each other's eyes. But they quickly realize they've been staring at each other for a while and the awkwardly look away from each other and they laugh nervously. After a moment , Akemi was the first to look at him again with a bashful smile.

Akemi- Wish me luck , Crane.

Crane looks at her with his cheeks blushing as he stutters for a response.

Crane- I... I.. I l...( Sighs in defeat ) Good luck.

Akemi smiles and chuckles before she hugs him , prompting him to blush but hug back.  Po smirks as Haru gushes at the adorable sight.

Haru- Aww ! So cute !

But the crane and the red vixen ignore the peahen's gushing .

Crane- Please be careful... For everyone's sake.

Akemi- I will be. And after this whole thing is over , we can return in one piece. ( Waves ) Bye ! Let's go guys !

Po- Alright ! Another quest of justice !

Xínhông and Li chuckle in amusement. Crane looks at Tigress , who looks equally concerned for Po . After they left , Shifu , the Four , and Tigress left , only Crane kept staring at the open gates in disquietude .

Crane- Be safe.

To Be Continued.....