"How Did I Get HERE?!"

*One little note to avoid confusion before reading, is that you'll see it switch between the character being referred to as either Orange or Cara. It's the same character. Cara just happens to be her actual name and Orange her nickname that she prefers going by. So it switches*

The air on this relaxing night was cool and crisp. A particularly special night that Cara, and even Blue wouldn't ever forget. 

If thought back to, Cara could even still remember the exact sensation vividly. How the fresh air made her skin tickle from the cold breeze blowing in through the half open window on the balcony's door; in which she had had her head sticking through. 

Perfect conditions for someone like her who had needed to wind down. Especially after what had felt, and had been an extremely long very tedious day of work for her. 

Though..she couldn't be mad, and frustration was more like it? She was the only one to blame for that being so really. Her mind hadn't stopped flowing with various, and many disruptive thoughts all day. 

All of which were very distracting thoughts that one just couldn't simply brush off, and ignore. The types of thoughts that affected your mood, ways of thinking, and the thoughts that even affected your actions, and kept you dazed or ignoring most of all else. 

All of which one might consider very personal types of thoughts, and all of which had made her unable to work properly; She obviously just wasn't herself at all for that portion of that day. Being that she was normally a no nonsense employee who is considered to be the most reliable, and one of the best there always getting what needs to be done done no sweat. 

She had even tried to simply ignore these thoughts swarming in but to no success. She soon came to realize that it was inevitable. Her thoughts only growing more "colourful", wild, erotic, and even more detailed as the day passed. These thoughts slowly turning into explicit fantasies, and what now were definitely considered desires. Lewd desires. 

Her chest pounded harder as her mind traveled deeper into the explicit images, all of which had to do with a very detailed version of the events, from the night before. 

A night that just couldn't stop replaying over and over in her head. The night which she awoke from with Blue laying underneath her, and on their couch of all places. 

The same night in where the warm sloppy wet kisses left them yearning for more in a way like never before.

 Their bodies nearly unclothed, and touching with all their actions done containing a modest yet overwhelming amount of passion, and lust that had reached the point of where it had been impressive, in how much willpower they had had to have kept their desires from exceeding, and moods from escalating further.

 Cara felt the blood rush to her cheeks and ears, and they began to burn up as she gazed down at her 2 long Orangy-red tentacles of hair; Right when the thoughts rolled in about how much more tinted in brown it had looked, and gotten at the tips last night compared to the other times of when she had engaged in similar activities with Blue. 
(*In my headcanon, when inklings mix their fluids in any sort of way such as when having sex or making out for example, their colours merge by mixing together like paint does. Since they in fact basically have ink inside Ex:When you mix the colours Blue and Orange together it turns into brown. Therefore Cara's tentacles had tinted brown a bit when swapping spit with Blue xD*)

"D**mit!"
She muttered loudly underneath her breath.
"It was just kissing! We've made out before, and I've always been able to control myself, and stop if anything! I'm always the one that makes sure that HIS actions stay at kissing, able to keep us both safe. Because I know that I can definitely control myself. We halt if ever felt that we'd go further! We've made out before...and making out is all we did yesterday. Nothing new! Nothing special!" 

She whined,
"So why did this time make ME feel different?! I just wanna-...GRR why am I feeling-..."
She hissed at herself, and sucked her teeth in frustration refusing to finish her sentences. 

Her head hanging low now, and ears drooping down as she dragged herself into the bathroom; feeling shameful, and full of utter embarrassment. 

She looked into the mirror.
"PATHETIC.. I haven't even removed my uniform since coming home!"
She complained, shaking her head at herself. Then taking a long deep breath to calm herself. 

One by one she slowly began to strip herself, and stopped once being in nothing but her undergarments. Her eyes staring at her own nice hourglass like figure in the mirror but eyes mostly focused, and trailing down onto her neck observing herself in the spot, where there had clearly been a "lovemark" imprinted from yesterday.

A smirk slowly formed the longer she looked.
"D*mn..then again..."
She trailed,
"That really was something last night..."
she'd said with a giggle, a hint of mischief mixed in the tone. 

Flashes of the memories with him touching her suddenly filled her mind. Unconsciously causing her to bring her hand up to her chest, and slip it into her bra. 
"Now I actually DO kinda wish things would've exceeded. Things could've...or we would've-..."
She bit her lip. 

But then heavily shook her head once she had processed that all. One of her tentacles swinging over, and accidentally slapping her lightly, but enough to take her out of her dazed state. She blushed. 
"Gosh I deserved that! WHAT WAS I SAYING?! AGH!"
She took a moment to pause. Taking in a long breath to calm herself and then glanced over at the shower.

"I've gotta get this overwith. That's what I was here for to begin with. No more distractions Orange."
She'd said to herself as she walked over, and turned on the nozzle; finally beginning to slip off her undergarments. 

The lace of her bra lightly brushed against her nipple as she had pulled it off. "Ooo~" she'd moaned. Shivering a little from the sensation of the unexpected sudden contact, and from how extra sensitive they'd felt from her already feeling aroused. 

"Weeeell~ you know what... I guess sometimes... A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. Right Orange?"
She told herself as she hopped in. Hoping that what she now was about to do would return her to normal, and be enough to satisfy her needs. Hopefully making her completely move on from the forbidden idea or action of wanting to engage in sex.