Right in the end

(LOL uhhh.. no pun intended pff...)

Blue only gave her a moment to feel steady. Flipping her over onto her stomach, despite the fact that she'd still been panting heavily. He smacked her butt a couple times before going in, Grabbing onto her hips like handles, and slipped his member into her butt.

"It..won't...be..for....long babe. I'm almost there"

He whispered softly. Cupping one of her breasts into his hand, lightly fondling with it.

Cara really screaming this time almost wanting to cry.

"F*CK...F***CKF*CK!! F*CK! F*CK!!!!!! BLUEUOOO~!!"

Her arms felt like noodles to her unable to hold her up. Her head collapsing right into her pillow. At this point burying her face in it, and clenching it tight. Muffled screaming, cries, and moans leaving her mouth being beyond the point of her able to prevent them; going straight into the pillow as he continued to pound her. Blue groaned reaching his limit after a short period of time as promised once he'd began to pick up the pace.

"Ng!~" 

Finally feeling true relief while releasing the gush of the whitishblue creamy liquid all over her butt, and in it and on her back without holding back. 

He collapsed on top of her, shortly after getting up to get off of her, and laid himself beside her. 

Both turning to face each other while still breathing heavily.

"I love you" 

They told eachother at the same time, causing them both to laugh from the sync. Both now staring at eachother's tentacles in awe, observing the new colour they had made together fully for the first time; unlike the other times where they'd only made it to a point that tinted their tips brown. Cara went in for one last kiss on his lips, keeping it breif but passionate. Blue rubbed his nose on hers right after as a response. Both intertwining their legs together, with Blue firmly wrapping his arms around her as she buried her head into his chest. He stroked the back of her ear, and kissed the top of her head.

"You look hot as f*ck as a brunette eheh"

He couldn't look away from how her large and gorgeous vermilion coloured eyes popped out in contrast with the brown hair colour.
Cara quietly thanked Blue before she had began to doze off. She allowed Blue to keep her wrapped as  tightly as possible, refusing to let herself fall completely asleep until he did so or if she'd felt him inch apart from her at all. Both falling asleep shortly after, as they'd eventually relaxed and felt comfortable. Remaining wrapped in eachother for the rest of the night, with smiles planted on each of their faces.

End