( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Oh

He brought his arms up around her body. Firmly grasping her to flip her over onto her back, and underneath him. 

"I finally get to do whatever I want with you"

He said out loud, mostly to himself. Smiling at her as he caressed his nose against her face; Cara giggled. Taking her scent in as he ran his mouth around her body for kisses. Kissing her all the way down to her lower abdomen, and all the way back up to her lips. She shivered in pleasure as his mouth gently pressed against her ear. One of the most sensitive parts on her body, due to a former injury on the right side of her face. A spot where she had what now is a practically invisible scar. Her large ear twitched as he softly nibbled it. Causing him to chuckle a little about that from how adorable that had personally looked to him; but he'd never admit that. He'd then made his way to her neck going over the same love bites from yesterday, and creating new ones while making his way to her collarbone area, and to the top of her chest. This causing Cara to gently close her eyes, and purr out softly. Turning into subtle moans of pleasure, as Blue began to massage each of her sweetly plump breasts, and alternated between the two while still kissing her. Squeezing them, and pinching her erect nipples to try more reactions out of her. Cara's mouth hung open as he'd began to run his tongue along each of the hard, rosy, and sensitive bumps, hungrily sucking on them. She dropped her head back as soon as his teeth latched on, but managed to hold noises in. By now the sensation between her legs practically burned, and dripped wet yearning stronger for activities to begin below.

"Blue, please move on.. I..I can't take it anymore..I really want you to...you know.." 

Her cheeks grew hot as she blushed, and only got redder as she felt it on herself, realizing that way that she was blushing. Something really satisfied him to see her in this state. It wasn't at all an everyday side he got to see, and so made the most of it.

"To?...."

He played dumb.

"To...To...BLUE! Come on.. You know real well what I want!"

The desperation seeped through her tone of speaking. She hadn't bothered to try masking it at this point.

"Tell me exactly what you want, and you'll get it"

He said. His nonchalant way of speaking began to irritate her. Her face all the way to her ears, were now completely flushed.

"Blue...I want you inside of me"

She said in a quick manour. Rushing through those words to make it almost as if she hadn't even said them.

"···" 

He just smirked.

"Blue! C'mon!!"

She spat out. Beyond impatient now.

"I love hearing you beg for me Orange. I just never thought I'd hear you say these words"

He admitted. Tracing his hands along her body, and on her hips as he lowered himself below. He spread her legs, and observed the wet slit for a moment. Finally bringing his hands into her inner thighs, and massaging them before touching her at all under there. Furthering her arousal. 

Without warning he dove right in with his tongue. Running his tongue along the lips' length, lapping up whatever juices the moist cavern had already produced. Her toes curled up, and she squeaked when he nipped at her tender, swollen up clit. The reaction encouraging him to play around with it some more. His tongue moving it around in a circular motion, causing her eyes to roll to the back of her head from the pleasure.