Blue

She grabbed her towel without even bothering to dry off, and ran into her room as soon as she was wrapped up, and rummaged through her dresser. Quickly grabbing a nightgown and robe. She didn't even have to think about which because she knew exactly the one she'd just now ended up picturing for the "occasion".

Her nightgown was red. The whole thing made of a soft silk-like material. The part in the middle a 'V' line between her chest sheer, and lacy leaving nothing to hide. The gown itself pretty much skin tight outlining her curves. Making her breasts sorta pop, and her hips look curvier than they already were along with her butt. The length of it barely below her bottom. Short, the regular plain black robe on top making up for modesty.

She felt satisfied. But her look she'd put on was still missing something. She knew it wasn't necessary, but that it'd add to the mood, and look's vibe. Make-up.

(Lmao... She hates makeup. Cara this really is unnecessary. Ya boy would already be lookin' at cha without it on!! buuut ehh he won't complain for sure anyways pff xD besides when else would you ever bother putting this crap on? Lol)

She opened the drawer containing the few, and practically unused items. Mascara, and lipstick nothing crazy; she was what you could consider a natural beauty afterall.

Her beautiful big orange eyes now looking vivacious. If anything just more than usual. Standing out from the extra kick the mascara had given, making her facial appearance a bit more mature. The darker, and exaggerated looking eyelashes now helping with that extra touch of a flirty, and feminine look that her eyes were missing. Finishing off with the cherry red lipstick on her plump round lips.

Leaving her completely satisfied, running her hands down her body as she admired herself. Smirking at the girl who stared back at her in that mirror. She tied her robe up, and closed it off before heading out. Making Cara mentally now rev like an engine ready to roll. Feeling totally ready, and knowing of what was to come next. The thing she had been yearning for.

She walked out of the bathroom, and noticed that the balcony door across the room was open. So she headed there, and saw Blue.

Blue's ears perked up as he sensed the presence of someone behind him. Assuming it was Cara, he called out to her.
"Orange?"
He didn't even turn. Not a word was exchanged as she wiggled herself under, and in front of him where his arms rested; he then ended up wrapping them around her.
"Hey baby.."
He'd said then planting a kiss on her head. The two remained silent, and in that position for a couple minutes. Taking in the romantic-like feels already beginning to form there, with the atmosphere around like the starry sky and such helping out.

(Yeah yeaah.. Cheesy cliché central I know lol)

Once the time felt right Cara chose to turn around, and faced Blue. Finally allowing him to notice the makeup, his eyes immediately widening. He wasn't even given time to react, and could feel two forceful tentacles wrap behind his neck, pulling him forward. Before he knew it, his lips were in contact with hers preventing him from saying a thing like he was. Their kiss lasted a good while before Blue began to fight it, and pulled away.

He had several thoughts he was wondering.
"Orange...what's going-"
Cara's finger immediately met his lips.

Cutting him off from talking once again.
"Shhhh~"
her eyes locked onto his. Her hand fell, and he attempted to speak once again after he felt he had gotten the chance.

"Orange..seriously you're wearing make-up. You never wear-"

"Ah!" Cara said with a sudden, sharp yet calm tone tilting her head back, and raising her finger up at the same time; almost like a mother scolding their young child. Stopping him from talking yet again.