A Girl's Gotta Do What A Girl's Gotta Do

Water poured down all over her as she stayed directly underneath for what had felt like forever. The cool water streaming down on her, relaxing her tense body a bit, and preparing it for the next. Her nipples becoming nice and perky from the temperature.

She took the soap and began to caress against every inch of her body, and took her sweet time to run over her breasts and rub. "Mmm~" She now spread her legs as she began to stroke her inner thighs. The "fire" like feeling now burning her within below. Aching for her to simulate herself at this point, so she began.

She grabbed the shower head, and without thinking guided it down between her legs to her clit. Her eyes instantly rolling to the back of her head. Pleasured as her arousal grew, and as her clitoris pulsed.
"Ahmnnn~"
she moaned.
"Why didn't I do this sooner d*mn~" she'd thought to herself as she continued.

Now pulling the showerhead below to her entrance, and shooting the stream in, reaching her other hand down to her clit. Her back falling behind onto the wall, which now was being used as a support keeping her balanced; convenient as her body already began with the knee weakening waves of pleasure.

Her body being so into it at this point that it unconsciously joined the rhythm of her simulations, by moving her hips, and very slowly thrusting them back and forth. She could begin to feel the moist warmth of her juices trickle down, and run between her legs. 

Many times she'd taken showers after work, and had often used the pressure of the shower head's water to relax and ease the soreness, and pain of her bruised or tensed up muscles but was the first time she'd ever thought of using a shower head like this. She didn't regret even a second of it.

In fact Cara decided to crank the shower pressure up a notch. Letting it come out with the strongest amount of force it could.
"F*CK!! FU-..FUUUU~...Mmmm~"

Her eyes fluttering as she now struggled to keep them open. Immense amount of pleasures building up, while pressing it and rubbing it against her very swollen clit.

Muscles beginning to tighten the second she had began to knead her breasts. Her head fell back as the pleasure began rushing through her entire body. Filling her so overwhelmingly, that she no longer could stand.
"F*CKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!"

Her breaths now a pant, and down on her knees she'd sunk. A huge moan escaping that she couldn't prevent. Her eyebrows furrowed in, and her body slightly trembling. Her inner legs dripping.

···

Her eyes now opened, and they watched the trail of the slightly orangy tinted water flow to the drain below. Her legs wobbled as she attempted to stand. Struggling as her legs still felt weak, and the slippery wet wall being the only support she'd had; but still managed.

She then finished off her shower and rinsed herself clean. Doing so until she had been able to relax again. Then shut off the shower, and stepped out. 

Unfortunately in the end her actions backfired on her. The orgasm she'd experienced, acted like as if it'd been a switch. Turning up her desires and feelings that she had been feeling by the double. Instantly making her crave more rather than leaving her satisfied. At this point it'd gone far enough to make her not even want to question her thoughts from before, and only made her want to act upon them. She wanted Blue. She NEEDED Blue.