Ok Orange Ok (˵ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°˵)

Cara didn't stop moving, and kept pulling him along until she had switched their directions, and made him turn to where the back of his legs bumped the edge of their bed. Unsure about what next to do, Blue stayed put processing all of what continued until he had felt Cara's body pressed against his. His cobalt eyes meeting up with her feisty fiery vermilion ones, to read them as soon as she'd began to caress his chest. Only to realise that they were burning with an overwhelming amount of what obviously was nothing but desperation, and pure lust. WELL overdue. Cara confirming by untying her robe, and tossing it somewhere behind on the floor.

The short red nightgown now exposed. It hugged her curves, and bounced them up to where they'd be showing extreme. In a way that no sane man possibly would want to refuse. Right away Blue's mouth hung open as his eyes changed from fixated, and normal to widened like saucers. His hands dying to interact even though he had only given himself the chance to get a small glimpse of her. He fought the urge, and clenched his hands up turning his head away resisting the temptations.

"Hey babe... It's ok. It's OK..look"

Cara said calmly, and Blue gulped looking down at the ground or anywhere but at Cara.

"But O-Orange..I know that you are ALWAYS careful. I try to be careful because of you, and...ALL your reasons! Which you never play around with. Today you're acting like you've never said that stuff before even though you say it everytime we'd get intimate in any sort of way. I wouldn't want you to do something with me today that you later would regret, or that I'd regret, or that we can't undo-"

Cara chuckled, and shook her head. Awfully surprised at how much that of all days, he was beginning to sound how she usually would. But she cut in.

"Blue...I've thought this through. I did. I REALLY did. Trust me, this has been in my thoughts pretty much all day! Don't worry about this. I know, and can tell how long ago you've already wanted to take this step before, and couldn't even get close because of me. Don't try to deny it. That was before, and while I may go back to my usual mindset later it isn't later right now, and forget about before tonight, tonight is tonight, and all I'm wanting TONIGHT is for it to be clear to you that I'm doing this not just because of you, but out of my own will. I want this."

She blushed.

"I want you."

She whispered. Her eyes staring up at him seductively. Blue gazing into her eyes as he took in her words.

"Are you sure? Orange REALLY.. I need to be-"
Blue immediately taken aback as he had almost gotten knocked off his feet. Being hushed by her on his last sentence.

"Mm~ Shh..."
With Cara leaning foreward on him.

She tugged at his shirt pulling it upwards not really giving him a choice of getting it removed or not. Blue following her along, and raising his arms up for her to finish. Lightly she rubbed against him making sure that her groin area would come into contact his. She bit her lip from the sensation, and as she stared at his moderate but fairly toned body; eager knowing just how much closer she had reached to getting what she desired.

 She bit her lip from the sensation, and as she stared at his moderate but fairly toned body; eager knowing just how much closer she had reached to getting what she desired