TWENTY-ONE

Jack sat up quickly as he began to search the couch for his phone. I handed it to him, as he looked at the screen and frowned.

"Oh..." he looked disappointed and slightly disgusted, as he declined the call a wave of relief rushed over me.

Thank god he's not into her still...

He looked at me and then the text, "why is her contact name still that?" He muttered and went to block her number. "Weird."

"Heh, not sure.." I say quietly as he looks at his phone then shuts it off. "Wanna stay here or sleep in your bed?"

"I don't want to move, but I also want to go in my bed." I reply with, Jack gets up and leans over me. "Then I carry my princess." He says

I giggle as he grabs me and picks me up by under my knee caps and behind my back.

In bridal style he walks towards my room, opening the door that was ajar with his foot he set me carefully down on the bed like I was the most fragile thing in the world.

"You're the best." I say as he kissed me slowly, getting on top of me he began to kiss my neck.

Oh god, oh god.

"We Netflixed, but didn't chill" he said quietly smiling into my neck. I shivered at what he said as he slowly tried to lift my shirt.

"Jack, I can't right now..." I mumbled, "not while my mom is here." I say, he stopped immediately and laid beside me.

"It's okay babe, I understand." He said then kissed me again, "I'm sorry you're just so gorgeous I can't contain myself."

I smiled, "it's all good Jack."

"You're so beautiful." He softly played with my hair.

"I thought I was gorgeous" I teased

"Baby you're both" he kissed my lips

I blushed as I could barley see his face from the moonlight that creeped through the window's curtains.

"Goodnight Baby." He said and kissed my temple, I fell asleep again this time with a huge smile on my face.

"Goodnight Love."