TWENTY-TWO

It was Sunday morning as I rinsed my face in the bathroom's sink. Jack had to go home as he was in trouble for leaving, he woke me up by accident when panicking over his mom and dad freaking out over text.

I got up since I should be up already, walking down the hall to the kitchen I grabbed some fruit and cut it all up. Then cooked some eggs and sat down.

I ate the breakfast I had made, scrolling through Instagram I received a text from Jack.

Jack ❤️: hey babe, sorry for waking you up so early by accident. I feel super bad about it.

He's so adorable....

Hey! It's all good. I needed to get up anyway and make myself something to eat. I didn't mind one bit, had a great time.

Oh, okay good. Have a great day beautiful ♥️

I think I'm starting to fall in love.

You too 💕

I turned off my phone and set it beside my plate on the table, as I finished my food my mom walked into the kitchen.

"Good morning peanut." She yawned and smiled, staring her coffee machine.

"Good morning momma" I say and hug her, she rubbed my back and held me.

"Jack went home?" She wondered, I nodded and looked up at her. "He got in trouble for being here." I said lowly

"It's okay peanut, parents will be parents." She attempted to make me feel a bit better about it.

"Yeah, thanks mom," I kiss her cheek and walk to my room to get dressed out of my pjs

"I'll see you later, I'm going to work after my coffee is done brewing" She tells me, "have a good day sweets"

"You too mum, love you" I say

"Love you too" She says and walks back to the kitchen

I dress into my outfit and do my hair. I didn't really like the thought of having a full weekend day without Jack here. So I texted him.

Hey!! :)

Hey

Are you grounded enough to not hang out?

Yeah ;(

Aww ok

I turned off my phone, I really need to make friends.

Female friends.