TWENTY-SEVEN

You

We all giggled as we sit on Millie's bedroom floor, wrapped in blankets hugging pillows I receive a call from Jack.

"And I oop-" I say as I answer, Jack started talking fast.

"Baby come outside I'm here, I love you so fucking much and never want to leave you-"

"Babe calm down, I'm not even there" I say, "I'm at Millie's"

"Where is that?" He says, he sniffed as if he had been crying. I got worried as I looked at the girls.

They all got quiet as I looked at Millie, putting my phone on mute so Jack couldn't hear us I spoke.

"What's your address?"

"My address?" Millie asks, I nod and have a duh expression on. "Yeah, What is it"

"Oh I'll type it in the chat." She holds her hand out for my phone, I take it off mute and hand it to her.

"Hello? Babe." Jack says in an eager tone, "whats happening are you okay?"

"Yeah, baby I'm fine Millie is giving the address to you." I say

"Okay." He says

"There, now park by the sidewalk when you get here. Also text so we can let you in the back door." She tells him

"Alright, see you in a few" he says and ends the call

"Is he Okay?" Sadie asked out of concern, I shrug. "I don't know, I hope so."

"He's fine." Millie says and gets off the ground, grabbing the tortilla chips she hands us the bag.

"Thanks," I say and take a couple chips, Sofia reaches in the bag after me and eats some too.

"These are the shit." Sadie says and grabs a handful, we all laugh and agree.

"So, Jack and you." Millie began, "when did y'all become official?"

"On Friday." I recall, "it all happened kind of fast but I guess it's okay..."

"Hmmm, yeah that's Jack for ya" Sofia says, "him and Talia were barley friends and already started dating."

"Yeah but y/n and him have known each other since eighth grade." Millie eats a chip.

"Since the first grade actually, we recently started to feel for each other in freshman year..." I say "I just don't think he remembers that far back."

"Oh, so it's totally okay, awww high school sweethearts." Sadie claps her hands

Bzzzt!

"It's Jack." I grab my phone, looking to see the text saying I'm outside

"Okay I'll go let him in." Millie heads for the door and walks out

"Do you think it'll be weird with having Jack in this room with a bunch of girls?" Sadie wonders

"Nah, Jack is pretty good at managing himself." Sofia assures, "I mean he wasn't into PDA with Talia..."

"Yeah they wouldn't even hold hands in public, maybe that's why she cheated." Sadie says

"He holds my hand... and kisses me" I quietly say to them

"Wow, he must really like you then." Sadie smiles

I smiled back, "I hope so"

"Where's y/n?" Jack walked in, I got up and ran to hug him.

"Right there genius." Millie said sarcastically as she sat down with Sadie and Sofia.

"Are you okay?" I asked when we pulled apart, he nodded "just Talia.." he mumbled.

"What happened?" Sadie asked

"She showed up to my place uninvited talking about wanting to get back together and she missed me." He explained

I see the dry tear stains on his cheeks, as I go to wipe them he grabs my hands. "I told her I'm in love with you."

I froze, he's in love with me?

"I couldn't lie like she does, I realized that I'm actually so fucking in love with you - seeing Talia made me come to conclusion that I want no one else but you."

I couldn't believe it. Jack wanted me, and me only. I stood there in silence for a second before answering.

"I-I love you so much Jack." I managed to get out, "you mean the world to me."

He pressed his lips against mine, soft and sweet as candy.