TWENTY-EIGHT

"Whoooo" the girls cheered behind us, Jack and I pulled apart as he smiled at me.

"This is adorable!" A flash went off and Millie let out a squeak. "Oop-"

I turned to see she was holding her phone up, accidentally having flash on she stood there with it still in the air.

"I didn't mean for the flash-" she said awkwardly, "it's ok Millie" I assured

Jack wrapped his arms around me as he kissed my head, I smiled and blushed as he smiled too. "You're so beautiful." He said softly

This caused the girls to squeal, I giggled as I faced him to kiss. He held me snuggly in his arms as I cupped his face in my hands.

"So what should we do?" Sadie asks, causing us breaking apart.

Millie shrugs, "want to play two truths and a lie?" She suggested

"Sure." We all said, Jack sat down on the ground, pulling me into his lap he held me close.

"Okay, lets all sit down and I'll start." She tells us, "Sadie. I'm bi, I hate cats and I have a crush  on someone at school."

"Uhm." Sadie begins, "I honestly think the Bi is fake."

"False, I hate cats" she says

We all are kind of shocked, who hates cats?

"Wait really?" Sofia says, Millie nods

"I think I am, oop-" she shrugs

"Well, that's cool" Sadie said, "nothing wrong with being bisexual."

"Yeah," Jack agrees, Millie looks at me. "y/n your turn!"

"Alright, but shouldn't it be Sadie's?" I ask

"Right!" She clasps her hands together, "I really never play this game."

"Okay, well. Sofia" Sadie says, "I'm into Caleb, I don't like ice cream, I'm allergic to dogs."

"I know you hate ice cream because your lactose intolerant," Sofia says, "you don't have a dog due to allergies." She continues, "so you do like Caleb oh my god!"

"Wait oh my god what?" Millie buds in, "you like Caleb McLaughlin?"

Sadie nods

"You like that Caleb?" Jack asks, "he's like one of my best bros!"

"Well hook him up with Sadie!" I say whilst laughing, "they'd be adorable"

"Like us?" Jack kisses my head, causing the girls to stare at us in awe.

"Yeah," I smile, "but for real hook em up"

"So uh, whose turn is it now?" Jack asks

"Yours." Millie says

"Okay, uh y/n..." he looked at me, "I'm not a fan of psychology, I like Doritos, and I'm totally in love with you."

"Psychology?" I wonder, hoping I'm right.

"Yup" he kissed my head softly, "I only like it now because of you."

"Awww" I blush, "you're the sweetest Jack."

"Only for you" he winks

"Aww Okay, wanna play something else?" Millie wonders

"Sure," we all say