Dare pt1

Ok. So let me explain this first. My sister Tracy has magical powers. She can do anything from changing peoples memories to turning invisible. So my mom has to deal with a lot of stuff. My sister likes to mess with me though although she's never really done anything bad. The occasional invisible scare or thievery. So me, Tracy and our other sister Becks were all playing truth or dare. It comes Becka's turn. She says; "I dare you to be moms foot rest while she's working at her desk. Tracy can shrink you and make you invincible! If you do it I'll give you $50."
"What the hell? No! What if she sees me! Do you know how weird it would be?" I reply. Tracy buts in
"Dude I can change her memories so she doesn't even know you're there. I can make her not even give it a second thought" she says
"I-" before I can finish that sentence Tracy moves her hand and everything gets bigger. "TRACY! Change me back now!" I keep shrinking till I'm about ten inches tall. They laugh. Becka jokingly raises her foot and pushes it into my face! I try to push it away but I can't. Her neon green sock covers me and flattens me to the ground. I hear some mumbling but can't make it out. I scream and keep trying. I lift it up a bit.
"I'll get him to pass out and we can duck tape him under the desk."
"Yeah keep flattening him with your foot then we'll strip him down and tape him." I scream louder as she pushes harder. I can't move. She stands up and pushes full force. She raises her foot with me stuck to it.
"p-please stop" I say as I kinda see Tracy's face. She laughs
"Give him to me" She says. She peels me off and I bite her hand. She whips me to the ground so hard it feels like I got a concussion.
"Don't bite me jackass" she says. Tracy picks me up and walks over to her flip flops. I scream and shake. She makes it so I can't move with her magic. She drops me in and slides her foot or. I'm covered. She presses down with her toe harder and harder. I can't breath. I pass out