Dare pt4

She takes off her shoes and raises them above me. "PLEASE ILL DO ANYTHING!" I scream. The feet comes down. I close my eyes and after a few seconds open them in confusion.
"Anything?" Tracy says.
"Yes just please" I say. I'm raised off the ground and rammed into her foot as I'm flung out of the living room into the kitchen. In the blink of an eye I'm on the ground fully clothed in front of Tracy and becka in the kitchen. I see everything shrink as I grow back to normal size. I run to the trash can and vomit. I come back to my sisters.
"Ok here's the deal bug boy. Tonight I get to play with you when your tiny as fuck. Then when mom is asleep you'll climb up her bed and kiss her ass. Then in the morning we're gonna play a game I like to call pray she doesn't step on the tape. If you fail to do these things you'll be in moms shoe while she's at work. Sound good?" She says with an evil smile. I nod. I blink and we're back in the attic. Playing truth or dare.
"I dare you to be moms foot rest while she's working at her desk." Becka says. Wait....
"I already....what?" Tracy looks at me.
"Becka cant hear us right now she's frozen. Ok now I can speak. She's gonna be an unaware participant in tomorrow's game she doesn't remember anything after the truth or dare from earlier. Just refuse her dare. I'll help you out. Ok?" She says.
"Umm okay....?"
"Good" Becka laughs as she unfreezes.
"What? No!" I say.
"Oh come on! It won't be that bad. Tracy can use her powers to shrink you and stuff" becka says.
"Nah becka I think that's too...awful" Tracy says. We continue to play truth or dare. Becka licks the toilet seat, Tracy gets mom to order pizza, etc. it gets to Tracy's turn.
"Truth or dare!" She says to me.
"Dare" I respond without worry.
"I dare you shrink down and paint our toenails" She says. Becka and Tracy start laughing.
I refuse.
"Come on! You used all your chicken outs! We won't be too mean I promise. If becka tortures you I'll turn her into one of my sneakers and I'll go to the gym." She says reassuringly. "Plus if you chicken out you owe ten bucks remember?" She makes a good point.
"...fine." I say reluctantly. They giggle and take off their shoes. I'm shrunk down to inches tall. They peel off their socks and throw them. One lands on me and I fall to the ground. I crawl out from under. I see the nail polish bottle and I see Tracy open it. I carry the massive brush and walk to beckas massive toes. They smell awful. I slowly paint them. She pokes me with her toe.
"If you mess up you're sleeping in moms bra" Becka jokingly says. That makes me shake more. I get to the last toe and stroke back and forth. All done. She plants her toe on the lower half of my body. I don't fight I lay there staring blankly at the ceiling. She drags me across the floor a little bit with her toe and drags me in front of her other foot. I keep brushing as they humiliate me.
"Wanna crawl up my ass bug boy?"
"I'm hungry. Bug boy come here so I can have dinner."
"Can you be my personal foot massager?" I ignore it all and keep painting." I get to her last toe when we hear mom call
"Pizzas here!" I put down the brush relieved.
Tracy looks at me and says "Hey continue. You're gonna paint our toes and dinner too. You can eat when you're done. You have to do the dare" my heart sinks. You've gotta be kidding me. They freeze mom and plant me and the polish under the table in front of their feet. They unfreeze mom and start to eat pizza. This sucks. I hate this. I proceed to Tracy's toes. After 10 minutes I finish. She lays her foot on top of me. She gets me under her toes and picks me up with her feet. She tosses me onto the chair. Mom freezes again and I grow on the chair and grab a slice. Mom unfreezes and doesn't even notice I was gone as Tracy messes with her memory. I give becka and Tracy a death stare and eat my food. Mom looks at me
"You need a shower. You reek of feet." They all laugh it off. Eventually dinner is over. We go back to the attic and it's my turn.
"Becka I dare you to lay down in moms shoe for five minutes and hope she doesn't put it on." I say.
She smirks. "Bet. Bitch. I ain't a pussy" Tracy laughs
"Sure becka act tough. Ok so I'll shrink you now." Becka agrees. I see her shrink down. Tracy picks up becka and we go downstairs. She drops becka in and me and Tracy sit on the couch. Mom walks in.
"Hey guys. I'm gonna run to Wal Mart to get some batteries. So I'll be back." We mid and widen our eye ya as she goes to the shoe mat. She raises her foot over the shoe becka is in. She moves past it to her flip flops. Damn. Boring. Probably scared the shit outta becka though. She leaves. We walk over to the sneaker to see becka sitting on her phone. I pick up the shoe and flip it upside down so becka falls out. She flips me off and grows back to normal size.
"Not even a challenge" she says.
"God damnit becka just admit you were scared" she shakes her head.
Becka then says "alright guys it's like 9. I'm gonna go to sleep now." I shake as when she goes to sleep I'm basically gonna be in pain nonstop for half a day.  Tracy says ok and Becka goes to bed. Tracy brings me to her room and closes the door.
"Now for some fun." She says as she evilly smiles. She shrinks me down. I shake. "Relax it won't be that bad. You're my brother. I don't wanna made you hate my guts." She grabs a piece of tape. " I just wanna have some fun" she forces me into the tape and sticks me to her ceiling fan.
"TRACY NO PLEASE!! WHAT IF I FLY OFF AND YOU NEVER FIND ME?"
"Well, I'll risk it." She pulls the string.