Dare pt6

Dear mental diary. It's day three. Yesterday was the worst day I've ever experienced. Walked on for hours on end. Forced to sleep on a fucking foot. I've gotten used to smell by now. I've accepted the fact that I'll be stuck like this for days maybe weeks.  Currently Becka is sitting at her desk watching videos on her computer. She starts tapping her foot. My head slams into the ground repeatedly. Suddenly, I feel lifted up. She lifts her foot and looks at it. Finally! She peels the tape off and puts me and the tape on her desk.

"Wait, bugboy, did you enjoy painting my nails so much you wanted to get closer? How long have you been here? Wait now that I think about it I haven't seen you since Truth or dare! You've been here since then?" She laughs. "Well I might as well put you back if you enjoy it so much." She reaches for the tape.
"what...? No! Please! Becka! Tracy!" I scream
"Tracy's asleep. Plus you asked for this." I struggle enough to pop off the tape. I run and jump off the desk and land in her lap. She looks down. "You fuckin perv. I'm your sister why do you wanna go there?" She asks. My heart pounds and my eyes widen.
"NO! That's disgusting!! Just please leave me alone! Get Tracy! Please. please.." I say in desperation.
"Fine fine I'll go get Tracy. Calm down bug boy. You're the one who stuck himself to my feet for two days." She grabs me and walks to Tracy's room where she lays on her bed asleep. Becka pokes Tracy.
"hmm?.." she says groggily.
"Little bugboy shrunk down just so he could be stuck to my feet for two days. That's hilarious but also really weird. He wants to know if you can regrow him or if he's gonna be back at my feet for another two days. He seemed to enjoy it." She says. I get angry and bite her hand. She silently drops me on the ground and lays her foot on me.
"I'll regrow 'im." Becka steps back and I grow back to normal size. Wait. Why am I here? When did I get here? Weren't we all playing truth or da— wait no I just walked in.
Becka looks at Tracy. "We should all play truth or dare again!" She says.
Tracy sits up.
"I'm fine with that." We go up to attack.