Chapter 2

A/N : hey guys I uploaded again and um I will try to again soon please vote and comment please tell me what you think! I think that's all enjoy!

Severus POV

Ever since she had saved me, miss l/n of course, I had caught myself staring at her during meals and sometimes during class as well. I knew I had potions with her first. Sometimes she has been noticing me staring at her and then she looks away with a flustered expression, she confused me sometimes. I know I should of said thank you or something but after Harry seeing my memories Ive been trying to uphold my status.

It was breakfast I found my self locking my eyes on her as soon as I saw her, and again she saw and turned away flustered.

{-------Time skip to first class (potions w/ Snape and y/n)-------}

I had just stormed in like normal and got on with the class. It was awkward because miss l/n had finished and had noticed me just blankly staring at her I saw her blush slightly and smile slightly. Wow she was beau- STOP IT SEVERUS YOURE HER TEACHER! I looked away suddenly. I had a look of disgust I cant believe I thought that.

Your POV

I was in my normal spot in potions – front row middle seat – as Proffesor Snape stormed in like normal and explained the potion. We all got started and of course I finished first. When I looked up I noticed the Proffesor staring at me once again. I mean I didnt mind it thought it was a little weird, I do know that I blushed almost every time I noticed him staring. He suddenly looked away with a look of disgust. Did I have something on my face I suddenly got very self-conscious.

Hey y/n you ok? You seem I dont know self-conscious looking? asked Eliah concerned.

Yeah, yeah just confused about how itsALREADY THE END OF THE LESSON! I said confused and lying about being fine.

Ok lets go. She replied not sounding fully satisfied with that answer.

{------- time skip to dinner-------}

The day went not to eventful caught Proffesor Snape staring again no surprise there. But its now dinner and I was starving so I piled food on my plate. When everyone was done with both dinner and dessert Dumbledore stood up, at the same time the food disappeared. He then said.

No one leave just yet please, Every one groaned, I have a very exciting announcement! As everyone knows last year Harry Potter defeated Tom Riddle, also known as Lord Voldemort, I was thinking we should have a celebration! I was thinking to play I Huge game of hide and seek with everyone. If you do not know what this is it is a muggle game in which you hide and the one person will try and find you, in our way you will all have a pair you will NOT get to chose who. Then I will try and find you if I find you, you get to help me look. Seeing as it is Friday we will play tomorrow. More rules will be said tomorrow. Please meet here at the great hall tomorrow morning at 7.30am for breakfast and then we will start at 8.45am, as well as rules will be said please have a good sleep! You may go!

What?! Dumbledore is weird ha! laughed Eliah.

I know right I wonder who we will be partnered with? I chuckled.

I hope Draco! Eliah said hopefully and a little loud that a couple heads turned she had a bit- or should I say massive- crush on him.

Shut it you dont want the whole school knowing that your in looovveeee with him! I teased in a sing-song voice.

We got to the dorms and I had a hard time falling asleep I couldnt get him of my mind.

Severus POV

Yes but sir, do I have to join in? I pleaded.

Yes of course! Severus, I get to chose the pairs so, is there someone special you would like to be paired with? Dumbledore said suggestively, any Professors perhaps? Any student that does well in class?

Well there is one per- NO NO NOT AT ALL I NEED TO STOP THINKING ABOUT HER!

Her? Who?

None of your lemon sherbets!

Fine I will just pair you with one of your best students in potions then. No choice. He replied calmly.

Fine but who might that be?

You will see. He then started humming.

Fine, Albus. Goodnight.

I went back to my quarters and began to think who it might be. But then my thoughts drifted away to her .