Chapter 8

(A/n: M/n = Mothers name)

Your POV

As he had caught me his hand was on mine he didnt let go as we started walking again. I didnt care, and I dont think he did either or he didnt notice. We then reached the main door he let go to open it. Then I saw my mother.

"Hello mother." It wasnt that I didnt like my mother, we both loved each other dearly. It was for two reasons that I wasnt ecstatic about seeing her; first she knew she had been called here because I had done something wrong, and second I had hardly seen her for the past sevenish years. I would stay at school for the yule break and during summer I would mostly be at Eliahs house or in my room.

"Y/n!!!" She screamed running up to me and hugging me.

"Yes hello mum." You squeezed out of her grip.

"Ehem," Severus said try to get my mothers attention, which it did as she looked at him, "Hello I am Proffesor Severus Snape, you may call me Proffesor Snape, you must be Ms M/n L/n."

"Ah yes, please just call me M/n Mr Snape." She replied. Oh Merlins beard she said 'Mr'. I then looked at him he looked mad, I mean he looked like he normally looked but I could just tell that he was mad.

"Its Professor." He almost seethed.

"Yes, yes whatever. Now which way to Proffesor Dumbledores Office?" she put a emphasise on the word 'Proffesor' I could feel how thick the tension was between them.

"That way." He kind of grunted while pointing. Then he started leading us towards Dumbledores office.

{-----Timeskip to the office-----}

As we got up the stairs to Dumbledores office my mother went in first sat down in a chair in front of dumbledore. I was kind of stuck at the door almost scared but not really. Severus slipped past me and sat on a chair slightly behind mum. I was almost surprised that he stayed but I just went with it.

I almost stepped forward to be next to my mother but then I saw a chair next to Severus and started going towards that. As I sat down I felt Severus gaze on me, it made me feel welcomed yet, I dont know intimidated. I didnt look at him and just looked forward towards Dumbledore but not making eye contact.

I saw Dumbledore look at me, his look almost was telling me to come sit next to my mother. I lightly shook my head just enough for him to notice and gave him a stare back saying that I want to sit here.

He started talking to my mother but I wasnt listening. I felt Severus gaze on me I kind of looked up at him. I gave him a soft smile and half turned back, I could still see him. I felt his stare move slightly off me but it was still there. I could of sworn I saw him smile, thats weird I havent really ever seen him do that.

sorry for not updating and sorry its small, but this literally took forever im just really sorry.

L, Snicket