Green and white

You are the home to lush land,
To rivers, to plains and to mountains that rise to a great height.
Oh sweet Homeland!
You are home to everyone whose heart bleeds Green and White.

For you we hold the highest integrity,
The most love, for you are our pride,
'Tis 'cause of you we have sovereignty,
For you we live as Green and White.

Oh land of purity, for your freedom they fought,
For your protection we'll fight,
Oh Pak watan, for you we are devout,
For you we breathe Green and White.

On rabid promises their elections might run,
To subjugate us, they might strive,
But oh motherland! your doughty sons,
They are always ready to be folded in Green and White

The south has my heart,
So does the left and the right,
Feloniously captured North is our part,
For Northerners want to be Green and White.

Oh Sweet land! Live long,
And may your dreams take flight,
You will always be fueled by the patriotic songs,
Because for you we are Green and White

I wish I could write more, but I dont have the time to but.. you know I don't need to write down my love for my country! It is a UNIVERSALLY known fact!
But guys through this poem I wanted to portray how each and every person in this country is willing to lay their lives for the country! How when someone  tries to think to harm us or just even threat us, we all stick together! Even the overseas Pakistanis come together with us!♡ I admire my country's people, their spirit, their love their PATRIOTISM! I know for sure that we may have differences with each other, we all may not be perfect but we are for sure ready to do anything for our country! I know I am! I know all of us are! We might say that these are the things one would say just because they should love their country but that's not the case here! We might not like how things work here, we might not like to solve our problems, BUT WE CANNOT BEAR TO SEE PEOPLE WHO ARE BEING OPPRESSED BECAUSE THEY ARE A PART OF US! OF OUR COUNTRY! yes I am talking about the Kashmiris and yes this is a bit too political, but hear hear, I dont care! I don't stand for oppression, I don't stand for felonious acts, I don't stand for the prevalence of POWER over HUMANITY!
I DON'T STAND WITH MURDERERS, NEVER WILL I EVER STAND FOR MODI! I STAND FOR KASHMIR!

P.S;

TO MY DEVOUT INDIAN READERS, PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A TIME EVERYONE NEEDS YO SPEAK FOR THE BETTER OF THE MUSLIMS, BETTER OF THE HUMANITY. ITS TIME TO SPEAK UP AGAINST SAVAGES! AGAINST TERRORISM! IT IS TIME TO SOLVE THINGS MATURELY, AND MOST PREFERABLY WITH BRAINS AND NOT GRENADES. IF YOU ARE OFFENDEDED(though I don't see any reason to be) YOU ARE INVITED TO LEAVE THIS BOOK. NOTHING IN THE COMMENTS WILL CHANGE MY OPINION. :)

-ShShKhan