heat and cake

On this track,
There's no turning back.
You've got to take the heat,
To get what you really need.
It's like being baked in the oven,
To get it right, take one try and a dozen,
It is going to be tough, you'll want to break,
But that's how you get a well baked cake.

To all my readers who are going through something hard, something they want to give up on! Something that has drained them, and they think that it's the last string they're holding onto, dont despair!
Think of the decadent chocolate cake you had the other day, you know your mum(or whoever) baked that cake and decorated it and made it look beautiful and inviting, made it look WOW! I mean masterchef worthy! And you cut through those soft layers of the cake and its nutty chocolate frosting and you ate all of it, licking the plates clean.
Think of how it came to be.
Mum got all the ingredients, BEAT the wets together, WHISKED the dry in. Poured it in the mold and put it in the oven that was PREHEATED  to 170°C. The whisked and beaten batter, still going through hard moments of its formation suffers the HIGH TEMPERATURES  and UNBEARABLE HEAT, forty-five minutes later a well risen perfectly shaped aromatic cake comes out! And it is very appealing but the process hasn't ended yet.. Nuts are CHOPPED and  ROASTED . A chocolate bar is MELTED  and cream is WHIPPED, everything  is mixed up and layered.
NOW the cake is ready to be devoured. Yeah it went through all that to look PERFECT! BUT IT DID NOT GIVE UP!
So guys y'all are in the oven, and the heat in this moment decides whether you will be a well risen decadent cake or flat. Take the heat and the end result will surprise you! And guys the following two words, kick 'em out of your lives; GIVE UP.
So Turn those frowns upside down, those tears into laughter! And happily get through this, YOU'VE GOT IT!♡

~-ShShKhan