22

I hug him tightly.

Silent...

Silent...

Silent...

"T-Thank you gguk"

I smiled.

He pulled away from me then he wipe my remaining tears.

"W-why did you cry?"

I smiled at him. Although his eyes is red and puffy, he look like a mess but he's still look gorgeous.

"Because It's hurts"

He look at me then he cupped my cheeks.

"W-What hurts?"

I rub the side of his slim waist.

"Seeing you like this..."

He blushed and look down.

"I-I'm sorry gguk.."

"Don't be bub... I miss you"

I kiss his head.

He look at me and he blushed more.

Aww. I miss him seeing blushing because of me.

"I-I miss you too"

"I'm worried... I'm blaming myself for not visiting you in fucking 2 days.. you didn't reply to my texts.. your mom and jin hyung is worried at you.."

His tears fall again and he bite his lips.

I sigh and smiled sadly and I wipe his tears.

"S-sorry ggukie.."

"Don't cry angel... I hate seeing you crying..."

I rub softly his waist.

He look at me then he blushed.

He look at his self then he realised our position, he's still on my lap and he's not wearing a shirt.

He look down, playing with his fingers.

"G-gukkiee"

I chuckled and I kiss his crown head.

I put him to bed then I walk at his bathroom to prepare for his shower.

I walked out to his bathroom then I look at him, he's looking at me confuse. Cute.

I chuckled then I walk to his closet to prepare him a sweater and some shorts.

I walk and sit beside him.

"Come on, shower"

He look at me then he nod slowly.

"T-Thank you gguk" - he smiled at me

I picked him up bridal style then I put him on his bathtub. I look at him, his face is pink, I chuckled.

"I'll wait you outside" - I smiled at him

He just nod.

It's 11pm already. Taehyung is now done showering, and we are now cuddling with his bunny stuffed toy.

My arms is around his waist while his arms is on my waist too, and his head on my chest. I miss this.

My eyes travel down to his wrist, on a bracelet. I smiled. He still wearing it, well I'm still wearing it too.