60

'JUNGKOOK POV'

I suddenly woke up when I felt my head pounding so hard. My eyes still close and I groan. I touch my head and just groan because of the pain.

"Aaaahhh.. I'll never drink again.." - I mumbled

I open my eyes and suddenly realised that I'm home.

"I'm already home?"

I didn't remember what happen last night... I check the time, it's 3am. I sit up and groan, still touching my head.

"Ah.. I smell alcohol tsk.."

My eyes travel to the other sofa and my eyes grew a bit.

"Taehyung?"

I see taehyung sleeping in the sofa. Did he know that I'm drunk? I hit my forehead and close my eyes.

"Aish, Jungkook why did you go home drunk! aish yugyeom!" - I mumbled

I bite my lips, still looking to sofa, to taehyung. I sigh.

I stand up then walk to bathroom to shower and toothbrush.

After 20 minutes, I get out to bathroom, just wearing shorts. Because my clothes is on our room. I sigh and walk and kneel to taehyung.

I bite my lips while looking to him.

*ddug ddug ddug ddug ddug ddug ddug

My heart beats fast. I smiled sadly. I caress his cheeks, still looking to him.

"My heart still beats fast for you..." - I said lowly

"I-I hope you still feel it too..."

I felt my tears building in the corner of my eyes. I quickly wipe it. I don't want to cry again...

"I-I miss you... I miss you love... I miss your touch.. I miss your hug.. I miss your kiss... I miss your love.. I-I really miss you and i-it's hurts..."

My tears fall and I bite my lips. I sigh and smiled sadly.

I lean in and kiss his forehead and lips.

I pulled away and wipe my tears and look at him.

"I love you beautiful..."

I pick him up bridal style, carefully not waking him up and went to our room.

I lay him in our bed and I kiss his forehead again. My eyes travel down to his wrist, I furrowed my eyebrows and caress his wrist.

"Where's his bracelet?"

I suddenly felt my chest tighten. I bite my lips and walk outside of the room. I stop and just sit in the front of our door.

I put my hands on my face, thinking why he didn't wear the bracelet that I give to him and why it's fucking hurts.

I suddenly felt my tears fall. I cup my mouth and cry silently.

This is too much... I'm hurt. I'm fucking hurt...

After a minutes I stand up and walk downstairs and went to my studio.

I took my notes and write lyrics, I bite my lips, heart still aching.

*ting

I pick up my phone and read the message, it's the manager of JB.

'Hey Jungkook, did you already finish the song? JB wants to see, he's so excited for his comeback.'