56

2 years later

2 years has passed, they're now already graduated and they have their own job. Namjin and Yoonmin couple are already married, while Jieun and Hoseok are now already cute couple, hoseok confess to her in their graduation party and Jieun is so happy and said yes to him.

They already have their own house and job, Namjoon is still professor in Bighit University while Jin is now promoted as President in Kim's Republic. Yoongi is now a professional basketball player while Jimin and Hoseok is a professional singer and dancer and Jieun is also a professional singer too.

Jungkook and Taehyung is still happily together, they're still boyfriends and Jungkook want to level up their relationship but he thinks that is not the time and he also made a promise to himself and taehyung that he will marry him after 4 years so that taehyung is fully decided. And until now they're still not doing make love, although Jungkook really want and sometimes he can't control his hormones, but still he's still patient. He don't want to hurt his baby and he want to make love to taehyung when they're already married.

Jungkook and Taehyung already decided to have a house for them, and Jungkook is the one who buy their house. Jungkook is now a professional photographer and composer, song-writer while Taehyung is professional fashion designer, and sometimes model.

Jungkook's and Taehyung's parents is on abroad. They're living there since their graduated and have a job.

The two boyfriends are still happily and inlove together.

But are we really sure if they're still happy together?

Are we sure if they're still together forever?

What if one of them give up on their relationship?

What if one of them feeling's suddenly fade?

What if they didn't end up together???