58

I woke up with no taehyung beside me. I sigh and sit up. I look to the side of bed and smiled sadly.

"Guess he leave early again.."

I stand up then took my shirt off. I look myself in the mirror and just sigh.

I bite my lips and walk downstairs. My eyes grew a bit when I see him in kitchen, washing the dishes.

I smiled and quickly walk downstairs and walk behind him. I wrap my arms around his waist and buried my head on his neck, smelling his scent. I smiled.

"Oh? You're awake"

I smiled and kiss his neck and cheeks and rest my chin to his shoulder.

"Yeah... I thought you already leave.."

He just sigh and continue washing the dishes.

Silent..

Silent...

Silent...

He wipe his hand with towel and he turned around to me. My arms still around his waist, He look down to my chest and his cheeks is slowly going red. I smiled at him, he looks so beautiful..

"Gguk I have something to tell you.."

I look at him, still smiling. I rub the side of his waist and raised my eyebrow.

"What is it?"

He sigh and just look at me.

Silent...

Silent...

Silent..

I smiled and caress his cheeks softly.

"What is it love?"

My hands rest again on his waist, pulling him more closer, his arms is around my neck.

"Gguk what if...

I raised my eyebrow, still smiling.

Silent..

Silent..

"What if I tell you to stop loving me?"

My smiled drop and look at him, he's looking seriously.

What?

I chuckled and caress his waist.

"W-What? Why would you tell that, and no, I'm not gonna stop loving you.."

I smiled at him with my bunny teeth but deep inside it's hurts.. It fucking hurts..

Silent...

Silent...

"What if I want you to stop loving me?"

My smiled drop and look at him seriously.

*ddug ddug ddug ddug ddug ddug ddug

I chuckled a bit and look down for a seconds. I look back to him, he's looking at me waiting for an answer.

"What's that s-stupid question?"

He pulled his hands away from my neck and he put it on his side.

"I'm serious"

I furrowed my eyebrows, looking to him.

"I will not. I'm not doing that" - I said and look away