Chapter 21

Ok so I actually changed a major part of the last chapter (mostly cuz the first time I wrote it I wasn't sober), so if you read it before 10/9/2020, please go back and read some of the changes I made.
Thank you so much (_ _)!

"Alright I'll stop if..."

"If.."

"You marry me."

I sat up and turned my head to look at him, my mouth wide open. He rose from the place where layed.

"By the look on your dumb face, I guess I should do this formally." he pulled me up before getting down onto one knee. I put my hand over my mouth.

"Y/n, do you remember what I said to you the day I saved you, when I said the only thing I would ask of you is if you would marry me?" He looked up at me and I nodded. "Well now I'm fucking asking, and I hate your father's lastname. So will you take mine and become my wife?" He took out a small sliver ring with a single white diamond incrested onto the outside.

"I-I have s-so much to say, b-but I don't know how to say it." The tears were flowing now as I gaze into his crimson eyes. "I love you so much and of course I'll marry you." He stood up (it was more like a jump) and hugged me. He let go for only a second to place the ring on my finger before hugging me tightly again.

"This is the weirdest fucking night ever." I barely magaged to say through the sobs.

"What are you talking about dumbass, it's been fucking amazing." He said, his chin burried deep into the crook of my neck.

"Well, we brutally assaulted my father after he had stalked us and then you proposed to me in the middle of the woods." I chuckle a bit at the stuipd situation.

(the fourth wall is quaking)

"Ok, ok, I get it. You have every right to be weirded out." He gives in. I let go of his shoulders and kiss him quickly.

"It's deffiently weird, I'm just confused. Why did you do it? You wanted to be a hero so badly and you know if anyone found out, it would be on your record forever... but you did it anyway. Why did you save me?" I rested my head against his chest.

"I... I honestly have no idea that he would fall. I saw him about to drop you and, all I could do was save you. All I knew in that second was that I needed to protect you." I could hear the difference in his voice. It was unlike anything I've heard before though. There was no confidence, anger, ego, frustration, selfishness, envy. Just disapointment... in himself.

"Please. Don't feel bad about anything you've done. That was the second time you've saved my life and I'm so greatful for everything. I love you. You are the only thing that's right about this broken world." I heard him start to cry and I hugged him tighter. "Go on and cry, I promise it's only going to get better."

"I fucking love you. And fuck the world." He croaked through the sobs.

"I know, I know," I pet his ash blonde hair. "I know."

~
~
~
~
~

"Do you have everything?"  Katsuki asked me. It was the much later in the night, probably 12 am, and we had spent the last hour walking to our car and retrieving Spark.

"Yeah, I'm good." I patted my pockets, like a dad, just to check.

"Ok then we're good." He walked to the driver's seat (I don't care if katsuki can't drive, he's a badass.) "Get in."

I walked to the opposite side of the car and got in. 

"Where are we going?" I asked him as he started the car.