Chapter 25

^^^imma start adding some cute/sad bops 4 u guys, so click on the top part.^^^

"Kaaaaaaaatsuuuuuukieeeeee." I whined as I leaned back in my desk chair.

"What the hell do you want?" He grumbled from his spot on my bed.

"I can't do math. Help."

"fine." He got up from the bed and walked over. He leaned one hand on the desk and the other on the back of my chair.

"What do you need?" He said in his low voice.

"Just... fix it." I pointed to my paper harshly.

"Jesus Christ, you're doing everything wrong. Gimme the pencil." I handed him the pencil and he began erasing and rewriting equations all over he paper.

"I said I needed help not that I want you to do everything." I sighed.

"Too fucking late." He placed the pencil down and I saw that he had done the entire page. His neat handwritting scattered all over the white paper.

"How the fuck..."

"I'm just the best, babe." He smirked.

"Oh shut it, you asshole." I shooed him away with my hand. But he ignored my gesture by kissing my cheek and wrapping his arms around my shoulders from behind.

"I just did your fucking homework, so maybe you should be a little nicer." He said softly.

"Heh, says you, the hot headed lil bitch." I chuckle.

"Hey are you really going to piss me off just for the 'fun' of it?" He questioned.

"Damn right." I kissed his cheek and he glared at me while angrily blushing.

"Well, how bout some food?" I ask while putting my homework away.

"Is food the only thing you ever think about?"

"Besides you?"

"... okay you win."

"I know, let's go downstairs, m'kay?" I held out my hand and he took it in his. I pulled him downstairs to the common room. 

"...is there anything you want, Kat?" I asked him while looking in the fridge.

"Nah, I'm good." He said behind me.

"Okay then." I pulled out some of my leftover soba that Todoroki made last night for everybody.

"Do you know where the chopsticks are?" I asked Katsuki. I'm such an idiot, I can never remember which drawer is which.

"Yeah there over there." He pointed to drawer next to the sink. I walked over to where he had pointed. I got what I needed and we went back up stairs.

"Are you sure you don't need anything to eat?" I ask him again.

"Yeah, I'm good." I slightly didn't belive him but I shrugged it off.

I sat down on the bed and I began to eat the delicious Todoroki soba.

"Is his food really that good?" Katsuki asked

"Um yeah..." I raised my eyebrows at the angry bean across from me, "...are you jealous that I think todo's soba is good?"

"No." he crossed his arms and looked away.

"My fucking god, Kat. You know that even though you could never beat the cold soba king, I still think you're better." I ruffled his hair and placed the soba down so I could put my head in his lap.