Epilogue (2)

^^i found this song cuz of Denki cosplay so it needs to be here^^

{2 years after graduation}

"Y/N, THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!?" Katsuki yelled at me as I ran back into the burning building.

"MY JOB ASSHOLE!" I can handle some fucking fire.

The reason that I am putting myself in danger, is because the building of our hero agency, was set on fire by a villain about 15 minutes ago. In that time almost everyone was able to evacuate. But as soon as I got out, I remembered that 20 minutes ago Midoriya (visiting for a meeting) had mentioned he was going to the bathroom. And of course, the alarms were also blocked.

I knew that I couldn't leave him up there, so I made a reckless decision and ran in.

As I walked up the many flights of stairs I managed the flames the best I could. I had already done a lot of hero work this morning, so I didn't have enough strength to put out the fire completely.

When I reached the floor that I new Midoriya was on, I lunged over the wall of flames towards the men's bathroom.

"IZUKU!" I yelled into the bathroom as I kicked open the door. As I heard coughing in one of the stalls, I quickly start prying each door open. Finally, I found him. Lying on the floor... of the third stall of the men's bathroom... pants down... half way through taking a shit.

Trust me.

You would have laughed too.

After composing myself, I pulled him up (as well as his pants because the press would freak the fuck out, while Katsuki laughed) and put him in a ball of water but left him a little bubble for air. I didn't want to burn him on the way out.

Pushing through the flames, I finally got Midoriya out of the burning building.

As I released the hero from the water, I caught gracefully in my arms.

He woke up, glancing upwards as he noticed me. Immediately, he started crying and apologizing.

"Deku, I swear. You don't need to need to apologize every time my wife saves your ass." Katsuki budded in.

"I'm sorry Kacchan. I'll be better." He smiled, bowing to his former rival as I set him back down

"You're too sweet Izuku." I said, "You don't have to be so nice to Katsuki when he treats you like trash."

"I know. But like you told me, I know he cares even if he doesn't show it." He glanced over to me with the most empathetic expression.

I swear if I could keep that moment in a bottle, I would carry it everywhere.

"Wait. When did this happen?" Katsuki kept pointing back and forth between the two of us.

"It doesn't matter." I shooed him.

"You are amazing Izuku. Keep going and never stop." I pointed to Katsuki, "No matter what this bastard tells you."

He laughed with a great smile and I gave him a big hug.

"Thank you for everything, Y/n." Izuku spoke softly.

"Of course," I let go from the hug, "Call me anytime, okay?"

"Y-yeah, I will." He blushed a bit before Katsuki yanked me away from the conversation.

"See you around!" I waved as my idiot husband dragged me away.

He waved back.

"You gonna pay for that." Katsuki growled as we started our walk home.

"Oh I know," I laughed a little, "But I don't really care."

"Yeah, yeah, I know you will later when you're begging me to stop."

"Heh, it seems like you'retalking about yourself Kat."

"shut up."

"You know it's truuue." I teased.

"SHUT UP."

"You shut up, you're the bottom in this relationship."

"No I aM nOt." He crossed his arms.

"Awww, baby went back to puberty." I laughed at him more, mocking him in a childish tone.

"I swear to god Y/n, I will murder you right now." He said in a low voice.

"You say that every time Katsuki. But look, I'm still here." I motioned to my still existing body.

"Can you let me win once?" He asked.

"Nope." I shook my head.

"Fuck you." he said while wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

"Okay kat, whatever you say."

——————————————

DRINK SOME FUCKING WATER YOU BRAT

<3<3 have a good day

-E