Chapter 29

^^^this one gets me in my feels^^^

"Hey Y/n," Katsuki asks me from his spot at his desk, me now in the bathroom staring at myself in the mirror (for no fuckin reason), "What extactly did demon girl say to you?" He says 'demon' a little too harshly.

"She basicaly... told me that she covered up the whole assaulting my dad thing." I spead up the last part, bracing my self for the soon to come explosion.

"She did, WHAT?!" I flinch a bit at his loud tone.

"Well, I don't believe her." I walk out from the bathhroom to see his homework all over the floor of his dorm room. I sigh, and begin to pick up the papers, "It would make sense to lie, so that I would get distracted. She has no good reason to do such a thing as to actually go through all that trouble."

"Are you sure she doesn't have a bad reason?" he asks while watching me pick up the papers, not helping, in any way.

"I'm deffiently sure..... I think." I pause at the thought that there could be more that we don't know but shrug it off and stand up to hand Katsuki the papers.

"That's the thing Y/n, we know nothing about who the fuck that bitch really is. All we know is what Aizawa and the news are telling us. Shit, she could be way more dangerous than we could ever fucking imagine. We should just let her move on. Just ignore her the next time this happens. It always works for me." He smirks and I just laugh at him.

"You know that's cause people think your an angry asshole. I'm not and not like most people in the world and she's different, too different. " My last few words send me into space. Thinking about this whole situation just makes me paranoid.

"Yes, I know. But she's just picking on you. Ignore her and she'll stop. All she wants is a reaction." He puts his hand on my shoulder.

"I guess you're right. But that still doesn't stop me from thinking about why she picked me. Of all people in this world, why me? I'm just a boring high school student, with nothing going for her but her dreams of being a hero. And you." I look down, away from Katsuki's gaze.

"Pink demon bitch is just fucking insane and you know that's not true. You have the chance to do anything you want. And even if you wanted to be some shitty villian, I'd still love you... maybe." I see him softly smile out of the corner of my eye, but still don't meet his crimson eyes. It's sweet what he thinks, but I just can't set my mind on anything else.

"Are you really that freaked out about this?" He asks putting his other hand on my other shoulder, trying to turn me towards him.

"No. Well, maybe. I don't know. I'm just really paranoid, about... everything." His grip on my shoulders softens a bit but then becomes even firmer than before.

"Y/n, look at me." I still don't look at him, "Y/n, Look at me!" His voice raises quite a bit causing me too jump. But I do look at him. He takes a breath, to tell himself to calm down.
"Sorry- You really shouldn't think that she has any other connections to you. She's over 200 years old. and since we know that she died young, she wouldn't of had any kids, so there's no chance of you being her great, great, great, something or whatever. You're safe, y/n." He finally losens his grip and only cups my cheeks with his hands.

"I hope that's true, Katsuki." I really do. But hoping has never stopped the thoughts. He presses his lips softly into mine, and that's when they come. The tears, lots of them, stream down my face. Katsuki backs away as they fall down my cheeks, but I only pull him closer. I just kiss him, that's all I do and think about... him.

I guess I just really needed to cry. I don't know why but, I think it's been too long since the last time I did.

"Guys you need to-" Someone burst through the door and me and Katsuki push off of each other, and I wipe my tears, looking away ackwardly. Kiri now stood in the doorway with the rest of the bakusquad behind him.