Chapter 23

Bakugo's Pov

It was about 10 minutes before class would start, me and Y/n were talking with Shitty hair and Raccon eyes.

"I swear on Denki's future grave that I can dress better than all of you." The pink alien girl said smuggly.

"Bold of you to assume I'm going to die." Dunce face smirked from his seat away from us.

"Bold of you to assume I ain't gonna kill you." I sneared back at him.

"Ok you got me there" He turned around quickly in his seat and I smirked.

"You seem to be in a good mood today." Y/n laughed.

"Hah?! Everyone is just being especially dumb today and I'm only enjoying it." I crossed my arms at her comment.

"Even me?" She asked.

"No, dumbass, not you." I replied.

"Wow, you deffinetly are a stuipd tsundere." She said with a laugh.

"Hey! Shut up! I will-"

"What? What will you do? Tell me Katsuki," She got up and sat on my lap, leaned back so that her lips were at my ear, "what will you do to me?"

I felt my cheeks turn red with heat.

"You- You.. bitch." I wispered back, still shocked from what she'd said.

"Hey bro are you alright?" I look over to see Shitty hair staring at me. I quickly push Y/n off me and turn around in my seat.

"Shut up, I'm fine." I say as I watch Y/n sit down in her chair gracefully and then proceed to flip me off.

"What the Hell was that for?!" I said almost yeling.

"That's for pushing me." She winked and looked forward.

"Well, I'm fucking sorry ok?" I shook my head and tilted it down.

"It's ok I forgive you." I felt her fingers slowly inertwine with mine and i let my hand drop, so that our joined hands blocked the path down the aisle.

Suddenly two police officers walked into the classroom and shivers went up my spine. It had only been about two weeks since that night with her father. Had he already decide to press charges? My thoughts and fears raced through my mind as one of them stood in front of all the desks in the middle of the room.

Please not Y/n, please not Y/n, please not Y/n. y mind thought over and over.

"Y/n L/n?" The policeman asked. Fuck! Y/n stood up and slightly bowed.

"Yes, that's me." she glaced down at me for a second before looking righ back up again. It was as if she was checking if I was still here. Soon both officers were walking towards her and I watched as one of them pull out handcuffs.

My heart hit the floor.

"Y/n L/n, you under arrest for the assault of F/n L/n (the dumb bitch dad)" They pulled her hands behind her back and placed the cuffs around her wrists.

I couldn't do anything but watch as she was walked down to the front of the classroom. What was wrong with me? Why aren't I doing anything? Move you fucking idiot! Say something!

"No!" I shot up from my seat.

"Don't take her away! You-you can't do that! Y/n is my everything and I can't let you take her away from me. She... she didn't do anything wrong... i- IT WAS ME!" I started to walk towards her.

"Katsuki no..."

"I was the one who hurt him!"

"I'm sorry kid, it doesn't work like that. You can pick her up at the staion with a parent or gaurdian." The police officer pulled y/n out of the classroom just as the bell rang.