New arrival

Location:Team Rwbys dorm

Ruby:YANG WAKE UP,WAKE UP,WAKE UP!

Yang: Jeez Rubes... couldn't you be a little more quiet...

Ruby: There's a new student at beacon arriving! When he gets here he's going to do his initiation test! I can't wait to see what his weapon is, and what is semblance does!!! Eeeeeek! I'm so excited! Let's go!

Weiss: Why do you want to go watch that initiation test Ruby we've done it before. It's probably just another wannabe grade A student.

Ruby: Cmon Weiss it'll be fun! Maybe that guy will be a rich business man that you can flaunt your money with and kiss with your rich business mouths.* makes smooching noises*

Weiss: You dolt! Fine let's go. Not like I've got anything better to do anyway. Plus I'll get to see my sister.

Ruby: Blake you coming?

Blake: Sure.

A few minutes later...
Location: Front plaza of beacon...

A young man gets off the bullhead in Beacon. People gathered there whisper amongst themselves as they stare at the strange man cloaked in black. The only thing visible were his eyes and even then they were hard to see because of his hat and bandana. The man was escorted by two atlas soldiers with Winter walking in front of the man.

Ozpin: So this is the young man I've heard so much about.

Winter: Yes Ozpin, I'm sure Mr,l/n would like to begin his initiation.

Ozpin was hesitant. It wasn't super noticeable but it was enough for the finest eye to catch.

Winter: Y/N please step forward.

Weiss: Wait Y/N as in...

The young man stepped forward, his boots clacking on the cemented ground.

Ozpin: It is very nice to meet you Y/N L/N.

Weiss: I knew it...

The crowd of people's whispering came to a sudden stop. The air got much more tense and many people became hesitant.

Ozpin: There's no need to worry Mr, L/N. We are happy to have you here with us. So if you're ready let us begin our initiation.

The young man nodded and walked behind Ozpin. However after roughly a hundred paces he stopped.

Ozpin: Is something wrong Mr,L/N?

Without word the young man dashed in front of Ozpin and grabbed something. Which soon came into clear vision. It was a rouge atlas bot that had cloaking tech. Y/N had grabbed it by the head and crushed it almost instantly.

Ozpin: Well...thank you dearly Y/N,though I assure you I can handle myself.

Y/N merely nodded. He continued walking until he came to the launch pad. Several hundred people were there including students and teachers. The young man stepped onto one of the launch pads.

Goodwitch: Mr,L/N you will be given till sundown to get the relic at the center of the course and get to the exit. Are you ready?

The man just nodded.

Goodwitch: Launching in 3...2...1!

With that Y/N was launched in the air and about 30 seconds and 500 meters later a large thud was heard in the forest.

Ozpin: We will be broadcasting this initiation on all TVs in Vale and Beacon. I encourage you to watch. This man Y/N is something none of you have seen before.

Weiss: So after all these years we will finally meet face to face again. This time I will get answers Y/N...