Even death can't save you

Weiss's pov

Where did he go. He's just gonna run away like he did years ago. Not if I have anything to say about it!

Ruby: How did he get so far?

Yang: His semblance. Remember how fast he was going during his initiation?

Ruby: That makes sense.

Weiss: Ugghh... we'll never find him.

???: He's heading for the docks.

Me and my team look over to a alley way near us. There stood a girl. She was about Yangs height and has green hair and red eyes.

Weiss: Who are you?

Emerald: The names Emerald. I'm a transfer from Haven. I assume the man in black is the one you are talking about. He's going to the docks.

Ruby: But why?

Emerald: Beats me. I got to go... hope I was helpful.

Weiss: Yes Thank you.

Emerald: No problem.

The girl walks off.

Weiss: Come on we got to go find Y/N.

Blake: Why rush, we know where he is.

Weiss: He has habits and bad ones.

Yang: You mean...*runs thumb across wrist in a slashing motion*

Weiss: Worse than that. I can't afford to lose him. Now let's go.

Goddammit Y/N you better not have killed yourself! If you even try to end it...please don't... no I can't think like this. I got to keep moving.

Meanwhile at the docks...

Y/N's pov

I've made my way to the docks. My last location. I look around for the longest docking board and head to the end of that one. I look out into the clear night sky. Full moon huh. At least I got to see it one last time.

Mike: You gonna end it?

Y/N: Do I have a choice?

Isa: Do it. It's not like we're going to stop you...

Y/N: Where will you three go?

Susie: Oh so now you care...

Y/N: Nevermind...

I pull out my knife and activate my semblance. It will take two stabs. One to deactivate my aura and another to finish me off. I raise the knife up in the air ready to bring down and impale me. Suddenly I hear footsteps running near my area. I turn around and see them. My "team".

Weiss: Y/N stop! Don't do it.

Y/N:...

I plunge the knife into my chest and stab once. My aura is gone.

Weiss:*Running towards you* Y/N No!

Y/N:(Quietly)I'm...I'm sorry Weiss...

I raise the knife again...

Weiss: No!

*stab*

I felt the blade hit my chest. The pain was immense, but at least I knew it would be over soon. With hazy vision I fall to the ground. I can hear Weiss and see her cradling me. I never knew she actually cared about me...crazy...I felt my soul leaving my body. I felt like I was standing over my corpse. I could still see Weiss and her team. Wait I'm still here? What the hell?

Susie:(whispers into your ear) did you really think you could escape?

Weiss's pov

What the hells going on? I can see Y/N or some form of him scared as he's being held by three spirits.

(Bear is Mike,Bunny is Isa,& Susie is the chicken)

Weiss: Hey leave him alone!

Mike: Tortured!

Isa: Forgotten!

Susie: Betrayed!

Mike,Isa,Susie: YOU WILL NEVER LEAVE! YOU WILL NEVER FIND PEACE! THIS IS YOUR DAMNATION! AND YOU WILL BURN JUST AS WE HAVE FOREVER!

Soulbound Y/N: NO LEAVE ME ALONE!

Mike,Isa,&Susie: NEVER!

I watch as they plunge Y/N's soul I think into his corpse. I watch as his body shakes profusely as his eyes glow a crimson purple. Finally his body lays calm.

Weiss: Y/N... Are you ok?

He springs to life. His whole body is shaking. I can see his eyes clearly for once. I removed his hat when I was trying to mend his stab wound. His dark crimson purple eyes were shaking frantically as if he'd been to hell and back. We were all shaken up after what we just witnessed. Three spirts dressed in hunters outfits with mask of animals dragging Y/N back into his corpse. He just sat there in silence.

Y/N:(whispering) I'm sorry...