Goodbye to the world

Y/N's pov

I watched as everyone reunited. Everyone looked so happy. Good for them. They deserve this. Now I must face my own destiny.

Susie: You did it Y/N!!

I look behind me to be met with a kiss from Susie. I shared that embrace for a short while. I looked at her  beautiful face for what unfortunately will be the last time.

Y/N: Susie I must go...

The crowd grew silent with the occasional murmurs amongst other people.

Susie: What are you talking about?

Cinder: It was the contract he signed.

Susie: Contract?

I sighed and looked down. I knew this was going to be hard to explain.

Y/N: I knew the world wasn't at peace when I summoned the gods of Remnant.  The only other solution was this... the contract Jinn signed in my approval states that if a soul of pure evil can right his wrongs and bring colonies together then the gods would fix the world and bring back the ones that the summoner wished. However the cost is that now I must spend an eternity in solitude. I'm going away, and I won't be returning. It is my punishment for my actions. The soul of the corrupted can't be spared. I knew this was going to happen and I accepted this. This is my fate, my destiny.

I heard the crowd converse amongst themselves. There was confusion and sadness.

God of light: People of Remnant don't weep for  Y/N but rejoice that his sacrifice will save you. It is a gift and an apology from him. Rejoice this day, for it is the day you're now free from the Grimm and Salem.

God of darkness: Y/N has been pardoned of punishment and will live on as an archangel. If any evil is to arise again he will awaken to save you, but until that day comes he is going to be resting above with us.

Jinn: I will remain here. If you wish for a message to be delivered to Y/N I will be the messenger.

Y/N: I am sorry for everything I have done. I hope in doing this have rectified some of my mistakes. I will be watching over you from the clouds above.

I look over at Susie who is crying. I walk over to her and hug her.

Y/N: My final words to you, the one I love. I'm coming back so keep looking above. I'll be resting up above.

Susie: Please don't go. I don't want to lose you again.

Y/N: I will always be with you. Trust me as you did earlier. I'll be back again.

Susie: You better be. I love you Y/N.

Y/N: I love you too Susie.

I step away form her and walk back to the gods.

God of light: Are you ready to go?

Y/N: Yes I am.

God of darkness: Then let us ascend.

I felt myself begin to fade away. I look out to the crowd of people. They're all smiling and waving at me. I wave back as I feel myself ascend.

One month later...

Heaven
Y/N the Archangels pov

I watch as remnant is restored back to its former glory. The people living their lives. Everyone is doing fine. Even Susie. If you can hear me just know that my heart forever belongs to you and only you. I will protect you when evil strikes once again...

God of light: It's beautiful isn't it?

Y/N the Archangel: Yes it is.

God of light: I know you miss her greatly, but unless Salem or someone else rises again. I can't let you go back. I'm sorry Y/N the Archangel.

Y/N the Archangel: No I understand. If something ever happens again I will be ready. Until then I'm going to rest. I need to let old wounds heal.

God of light: I will let you rest then.

Y/N the Archangel: Thank you.

As he walked away I laid down on the cloudy floor and closed my eyes. Finally the demons are gone, I'm no longer the monster that I was. Now I can rest.

                                    The End