The final hours of Y/N pt.1

Y/N's pov

We've been in Vale for about two hours, fending off Grimm. A portal behind us opened. Raven and Cinder walked out. Both holding their relics.

Cinder: Maidens give Y/N your relics.

The maidens handed their relics to you. You knew what happens next. Cinder walks over to you and hands you a scroll(actual scroll not the phone kind).

Cinder: Are you sure you want to do this?

Y/N: I have to. If I don't the world will burn for it.

Cinder: Good luck.

Y/N: Thank you.

Raven: Everyone buy Y/N as much time as possible. Don't let any Grimm get past.

I quickly ran to the tower in the center of vale and climbed the stairs as fast as possible. When I reached the top I laid out the relics on the ground. They began to glow brightly and I felt a godly presence begin to form in front of me. Suddenly one of the relics was snagged by a chain and dragged off the tower.

Y/N: Noooo!

Salem: You were a fool to think that I'd just let you summon the gods of Remnant and not do anything about it.

Y/N: Dammit Salem can't you see that I'm trying to fix your wrongs. I'm trying to fix the world. If you'd just let me initiate the ritual then I could bring back everything. I could restore Remnant. Please just trust m-

I was cut off my Salem plunging a sword into my chest. The sharp pain consumed me and I could feel myself struggling. Salem grabbed me by the neck and proceeded to brutalize me. Beat me down into a pulp. After that she grabbed the relics and dragged me down the tower. When we got to the bottom I saw everyone wounded and the maidens were chained up. Salem threw me to the ground and stomped on my back using me as a riser.

Salem: People of Remnant this is the best you could do? You didn't even last ten minutes when my warriors showed up.  You all really thought you had a chance to defeat me? Unlikely. Look even your strongest didn't stand a chance.

Susie: Y/N....no...

Cinder: Let him go Salem! Don't you see the chaos you've caused?!

Salem: That I've caused? Have you not forgotten the damage that Y/N has done? The lives he's stolen?!

Ilia: Only because he was cursed by you!

Salem: Enough!(Simmons sword) prepare to die
Y/N!

Y/N: JINN!

Salem: No!

Before Salem could plunge her sword into me time froze and as such everyone else did, except for me. I looked up to see the keeper herself holding out a hand to help me up. I took her hand and got up.

Jinn: You summoned me?

Y/N: Yes I did. Jinn I need you to do something for me.

Jinn: I answer questions not favors.

Y/N: Ok then. Will you sign this?

I pull out the scroll Cinder gave me and hand it to Jinn. She gasps in surprise then looks at me.

Jinn: Are you sure about this Y/N? You know what will happen if you go through with this?

Y/N: This is the only thing that can right my wrongs. I want to do this. This is my destiny. My new fate.

Jinn summons a feathered pen. She hesitantly signs the scroll. I can feel time begin to unfreeze. A bright light blinds me as it grows brighter.

???: Young man why have you summoned us?

The final hours of Y/N pt.2 coming soon...