Twisted rabbit

Y/N's pov

Thirty days...thirty days it since this all happened...thirty days it took to rise...blood on the floor and in their eyes they took the bite and left me to die...thirty days and now I'm here... the only one left to scream in fear... I kept repeating these words to myself as I floated in this empty blackened void. Those goddamn motherfuckers took the only things I had they had stolen it from me. My retribution is only days away...soon the waiting will be over. Soon I will awaken and when I do... THEY ALL SHALL DIE!!!

Salem's pov

I watched as Watts and Tyrian operate a bunch of fancy stolen atlas machines watching them put together my new toy. The legendary purple guy... once thought to be dead will soon be by my side killing anything I tell him to. I designed a special suit to dress my new pet in.
(Suit below is what you are encased in)

Ironic. A rabbit normally represents comfort, fertility, and approachable. This, my pet will be the exact opposite. I sign of fear,hatred and evil. I walk over to one of the machines and insert a canister of Grimm blood that will be added to his body. Not only to enhance his hunting senses and increase his powers but also so I can keep him under my control. Watts signals over to me that the experiment is done and I watch as mechanical devices power down as my new toy awakens to his new form.

Y/N's/ Springtraps pov
(Your name will be replaced to springtrap, both names mean that both are speaking at the same time and your name insert means just you are talking)

I wake up to loud hissing and mechanical whirling. As I stand up I feel a sharp pain in my head and fall to my knees. I look up to see the woman from the hospital walk towards me. She kneels down and caressed my face.

Salem: Welcome, My springtrap. I am Salem queen of Grimm and you are my new minion. You will help me in claiming the world of remnant and making the people bow to me. Am I understood?

Springtrap:(kneels before her) Yes my lady...

What the hell?! I didn't say that. Or I didn't mean to. What is going on? I know I'm a killer but I never signed up to work for the queen of Grimm herself. Fuck I gotta get out of this. I struggled but to no avail. Salem just chuckled and lifted me up by my throat choking me.

Salem: Y/n you should know this now. The suit you are in is fused with Grimm blood and as I control all Grimm you are mine. Trying to escape the suit is futile. Do yourself the favor and just obey. Otherwise let's just say death and rebirth will become your new fate.

She dropped me to the ground and I bowed. I'm not in control of my body. Why me? Fuck why me?!?!

Salem: Oh and I want my new pet to have a weapon. Can't have you dying on me can I?
(Weapon below is yours)

I walked over to it and attached the claw to my left hand

I walked over to it and attached the claw to my left hand. I guess if I'm a slave. Might as well enjoy what 'benefits' I have.

Salem: Now I think that it's time to go show you to my old partner. Give him a taste of your power.

I watch as she creates a portal to beacon. A woman in a red dress and a girl with a large parasol walk in the room to come and join us.

Salem: Cinder, Neo are you ready?

Cinder: Yes, we are.

Salem: Then let us move.

The four of us enter the portal. After a month of suffering, a month of solitude, a month of darkness I will show those bitches they fucked with the wrong killer.