Chapter 1

Yo, this is my very first book that I have made ever and I was wondering if you guys can give me advice on how good or bad this is. If I had messed up on something I would love it if you guy could tell me so I can fix it. Also this is a recap so that you guys would know what happened and what is happening to the main character of this book so your not confused. Thanks for your time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On October 10, 9 years ago the nine tails had attacked the hidden leaf village out of nowhere which caused a lot of panic and pain to many leaf villagers and shinobi. The hero of the leaf village had fought against this 'Beast,' his name was Minato Namikaze also known as the Fourth Hokage of this village.

He had also just witnessed birth to his child, Naruto along with the women giving birth to this child, her name was Kushina Uzumaki also known as the Red Hot Habanero and the previous jinjuriki of the nine tails. As you may know you're probably wondering why the nine tails is now rampaging instead of with his jinjuriki, well that's for some other time to explain.

As Minato was fighting the nine tails has understood something....that he couldn't beat this beast no matter how hard he tried. He was exhausted and almost out of chakra, so he did the unthinkable. He used the reaper death seal and sealed one half of the nine tails in himself and the other half in his newborn son Naruto. As soon as Minato had finished the reaper death seal, his soul was taken and he was left lifeless next to Naruto. As for the mother she has used her chakra chains to stop the nine tails from moving which caused her to die from depleting her chakra to zero, so all in all Naruto was left all alone crying as a seal appeared on his stomach and then disappeared immediately after.

30 Minutes Later

The third hokage had just arrived at the scene to only see a newborn child on a sealing alter with Minato the fourth hokage and Kushina the Red Hot Habanero dead next to the boy. Hiruzen(third hokage) was shocked about this and looked at the two now lifeless bodies on the floor and then at the small, blond haired, newborn crying, that was laying on a sealing alter. Hiruzen yelled for medics but it was already too late. He ran to the boy and picked him up immediately and cradled him in his arms as the boy started to calm down and stop crying. Then after all the panicked leaf shinobi and villagers calmed down, they started to rebuild the leaf village as Hiruzen had retaken the hokage seat once again but one thing changed well actually two, they had lost many lives in this fight and gained a new life and a new nine tail jinjuriki named Naruto Uzumaki.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just as I said before this is just a recap in my own words and how it went down. Thanks for reading my book i am very happy to have someone reading this piece of trash and as I said before I would love for some feedback on what you guys think. Bye for now :)