Chapter 12

~Recap~

Sasuke came marching in and one of the villagers say him and said, "Look you guys the great Uchiha survivor has come to hel-" But before he could finish his sentence, Sasuke punched him and he flew into a wall. "What are you doing to my brother" sasuke said trying to make the villagers leave him alone.

~Recap~

"UUHHHH..... We were just giving him a lesson for disobeying us! H-He....... He punched my broth-" One villager started to say, but Sasuke knew this was a lie because Sasuke saw none of the villagers with any injuries. "LIES!!! I want all of you out of here in under 10 seconds now!" Sasuke said angered. "A-Are you ser-" One villager started to say before Sasuke said, "10,... 9... 8... 7..." As soon as Sasuke started to count down to one, all the villagers ran for their lives as they could still hear the count down. Once the villagers were out of the question Sasuke looked at the beaten, pulverized Naruto with eyes of sadness. Naruto was still conscious when Sasuke intervened and looked at Sasuke with dark eyes, no emotion in them, not even a soul. Naruto said in a very quiet voice, "Why would you.... Help me? Didn't I say you would be... safe ...if you... ignored me like the... others?" Naruto was saying as he could barely talk because of the blood wanting to come out, but it didn't last long as Naruto coughed up a lot of blood.

Sasuke ran to Naruto wanting to help him but didn't know medical ninjutsu. Naruto said in a raspy voice, "W-Why did you... call me your brother?" Sasuke froze before telling the truth, "I... I think of you as my younger brother. That's why I wanted to help the first time around but I guess I let my ego get in the way" Sasuke said feeling ashamed. Sasuke then said confidently, "I-I..... I want to become your older brother so I can protect you!" Naruto stared at Sasuke trying to find any hint of him lying but nothing came up. "H-Hey can you do me one thing Sasuke?" "Sure Dobe" Sasuke said worried now. Naruto moved his only working arm and moved Sasuke's head so it touched Narutos forehead. While moving Naruto was crying, not tears of being hurt but happy tears, but Sasuke didn't see this.

Sasuke went along with it and then something he didn't know happened. He was in a dark alley with Naruto and next thing he knows is that he's in a big sewer with Naruto next to him still hurt. So Sasuke picked up Naruto as Naruto way saying, "This is my mindscape. I have a friend in here that could help but I need someone else to get me his chakra back. He's worried." "OK" Was all Sasuke said as he started to move while he had Naruto on his back carrying him around. Sasuke heard a loud, low, growl as he moved but then he was in the room that was making the growls and saw a beast. The beast pacing back and forth as he was saying, "Naruto" Over and over again. Sasuke was scared but he wanted to heal Naruto so he held back his fear as he asked getting the beast attention, "Are you Narutos friend he talked about?"

The beast stopped moving and saw the Uchiha and said, "WHERE IS NARUTO, BOY. IS HE HURT? WHY ISN'T HE HEAR WITH YO-" Kurama said until he saw Naruto, bloodied, and hurt badly. "Please... save him" Sasuke said as he started to walk over to the big monster. Kurama was furious and said, "DID YOU DO THIS! GIVE HIM HERE. WHY ARE YOU IN HERE!" Sasuke calmed down a little and said, "I didn't do this to him, never. I-It was the villagers they beat him knowing that he couldn't heal himself right now. And final question, I'm here because Naruto told me that I was the only one able to get your chakra back to him" Sasuke said the last part putting his head down, as he couldn't help anymore than just watch him now. Kurama put his fist out and said, "THE NAMES KURAMA. AND THANK YOU FOR SAVING NARUTO, NOW TOUCH MY FIST" Sasuke said back, "My name's Sasuke Uchiha, the new brother to Naruto." And as Sasuke said that he pumped fists with Kurama. After Sasuke got Kurama's chakra to Naruto, Naruto started to heal extremely fast and Sasuke was holding Naruto's hand wanting to hear his voice again.

Then after a few minutes Naruto's hand moved which Sasuke felt and said, "His hand moved" Quickly to Kurama. Next thing Sasuke knew was that Naruto's eyes fluttered open as he saw Sasuke and Kurama looking with tears eyes in Sasuke's and Kurama doing a sigh of relief. "Thank god your ok" Sasuke said as he put his head down and then Naruto laughed. "Hehe.... Thanks you guys for saving me" Naruto said recovering enough to sit up. "I owe you guys a lot, Hehe" Naruto said looking at Sasuke and Kurama. "You don't owe me anything. You just being alive right now is enough." Sasuke said still holding Naruto's hand. Kurama then said angrily, "DON'T DO THAT AGAIN KIT" "Ok, Ok I get it. I promise I won't do that again." Naruto said with emotions and this stunned Sasuke. "Your not emotionless anymore" "Well of course I'm not emotionless, I'm in my mindscape where I can do whatever I want here." Naruto said smiling.

Sasuke hugged Naruto and Naruto flinched because he's never had anyone hug him. But after a little while Naruto hugged back slightly. "Hey Sasuke let's get back to the real world now" Naruto said after Sasuke stopped hugging him. "Ok" Was all Sasuke said as they were now in the real world, in a bloodied, dark, alley. Naruto was still crying and reacting to it saying, "I-I'm going to have a brother! Someone who likes me for who I am a-a-and not as a 'monster!" He yelled and Sasuke said, "Yes you will, now let's go make this official." So that's what they did, they went to the Hokage and got the papers signed to be brothers. Of course the Hokage was happy for Naruto because he found someone that knows him really, instead of as the 'MONSTER' everyone said he was. Naruto's new last name was Uchiha so you could say everyone was surprised at school.

Second Day of School

"Ok students we will be introducing ourselves again because a few of you weren't here, so everyone knows who you are." Iruka said to the new batch of students, and all the students said in unison, "Yes Sir." Naruto cut out the others so he could try and sleep and of course didn't hear the rest of what your supposed to say. "NARUTO!!" Iruka said yelling at him and Naruto said, "Yes." "Introduce yourself to the class" Iruka said mad and Naruto said bored, "What are we supposed to say?" The students were surprised that one of the new students already weren't paying attention to class. But on classmate said aloud, "HAHAHA, we have an idiot in class now. This is great I cant wait for what else you don't pay attention to!" Making everyone in the class laugh at Naruto. Sasuke sat next to Naruto and stood up saying, "I advise that all of you shut up about my brother before you make me mad" Sasuke was mad they were being mean to Naruto so he stood up for him. "B-Brother?!" Almost everyone said stunned that he was Sasuke's brother. Naruto then said confidently, "Yes, My name is Naruto Uchiha and Sasuke's younger brother." Naruto then sat down now awake.

Even Iruka was surprised about this news and said, 'W-Well class let's continue the meetings." After everyone was done introducing themselves, they started to work on classwork until lunch break. RING was heard through the halls indicating that it was lunch time. "Ok class come back here in 30 minutes after lunch break, class dismissed" Iruka said before all the students flushed out of the classroom leaving a Naruto and Sasuke. Naruto and Sasuke decided to eat their lunch inside away from away from everyone. Then after lunch the day went on as usual but after school instead of Naruto walking home alone like he's always done he walked to his new home, the Uchiha compound. He and Sasuke lived in the same house, giving each other company.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, how's it going? Well I'm doing terrible I'm having a writer's block and I don't know what to write so I might or might not write tomorrow. Well guys i'll talk to you guys later. Bye Bye :)