Chapter 7

Hhhhhhhhheeeeeeeyyyyy..... Well I thought I was a little harsh not telling you guys about my thinking moment that lasted 2 days so im making it up to you guys by doing 2 chapters in one day!!!!! But I also was bored so might as well still write about me book. Well talk to you people later Bye Bye!!! :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Recap~

Naruto then started to walk out of the building when he felt someone behind him grab his mouth and hold his hands behind his back before it when black.

~Recap~

It was too dark in the room to fully see the man that walked up to the strapped down Naruto.

(Naruto's strapped to the bare floor) 

But Naruto knew that this man was not nice. The man pulled his kunai closer to Naruto until it was right up to the blonde boys neck as he whispered in Naruto's ear, 'Well do I want to end it fast or slowly and make you suffer " This made Naruto's body stiffen at the remark, as Naruto was thinking, *Why is my body moving on its own? I'm not scared or worried but since I have to have a 'mask' on I should follow its movements* Naruto started to 'cry' as the man moved the kunai down to Naruto's stomach saying, "Let's make this a long, 'Lesson' so you know whos boss"

Naruto tried to break free as he screamed for help but of course the man came up to Naruto's mouth and put a handkerchief in it so Naruto couldn't scream for help much less say anything. "There we go now I can do whatever I want now" The man said as he slowly put the kunai into Naruto's stomach as the warm blood made a puddle around the kunai. Naruto tried to scream but only muffled sounds came out. "I think you want more. That's why your screaming isn't it?" The man said as he stood up and over Naruto. Naruto cried as the streams of tears fell down his dirty face. The man smiled and he stepped on Naruto really hard making Naruto cough out a lot of blood, making it ooze out of the handkerchief. "HAHAHA!!! You like the pain 'DEMON' don't you?" Was all the man said before he smashed his heel onto the back of the kunai making the kunai lodged into Naruto's stomach.

Naruto tried to stop puking up the blood but was not successful making a big lot of blood coming out of his mouth. There was a little peep hole for the blood to squirt out of and the man just happened to be where the blood squirted out. The blood got on the mans face and clothes making him furious. "YOU 'DEMON' LOOK WHAT YOU DID!!!! YOUR 'DEMON, MONSTER' BLOOD GOT ON ME!!! I'M GOING TO MAKE YOU PAY!!" Was all the man said before grabbing a few kunai's and lodging them into Naruto's stomach the same way he did for the first kunai making Naruto a bloody mess. The man spit on Naruto saying in a disgusted voice, "Serves you right 'DEMON" Naruto passed out from the pain and the man waited until he knew Naruto was unconscious before stuffing him in a sack and running away from the bloody scene. "I hope you die one day" Was all the man said before throwing Naruto off his back in a pile of mud before fleeing. Naruto was still bleeding out because he still had to chakra chains on.

Back at The Blood Scene

An ANBU was just passing over a sewer drain before getting a big whiff of the scent of blood. He stopped immediately to find out what is was and went into the sewers were he was getting this whiff of blood. He looked around for a while before walking into a pitch black room with the room reeking of blood making the ANBU grab his mask to try and stop the horrid smell from getting in. The ANBU walked into the room with his finger holding a small ball of lightning on it. He looked around before seeing the scene of a bloodied corner with kunai around it with blood on it. The ANBU was horrified because he didn't know what had happened so he looked around for any evidence and found a few clues.

Short Blonde Hair with Blood On It

Bloodied Kunai

Black Fabric

Long Brown Hair

Bloodied Blanket

Half A Chakra Chain Clip

The ANBU sealed all the evidence in a scroll before running to the Hokage's. Once the ANBU got their, to the Hokage's office he knocked on the door before hearing a faint, 'Come in" from the other side. the ANBU walking father fast and there was Hiruzen sitting in his chair cursing about paperwork under his breath. Then the Hokage looked up to find the silver haired ANBU with a scroll. "What's the scroll for Dog?" Hiruzen said before Dog said, "I smelled blood on the way here so I followed it in case something happened and found this where the blood scent led too." Dog held out the scroll for the Hokage to take and Hiruzen took it without a second thought. Hiruzen opened up the scroll to find all the bloodied items Dog found and an all too familiar color hair strand. 'BLONDE' hair with blood on the tips, Hiruzen stood up so fast that no saw and he yelled out, "FIND NARUTO UZUMAKI IMMEDIATELY!!! And I need someone to come here immediately to find out whos blood this is!" All the ANBU in the room departed immediately to find Naruto, including Dog. Dog ran for awhile before stopping on a roof and did a summoning jutsu and 6 dogs spawned. As soon as he summoned them he said in a demanding voice, "Spread out and look for a blonde boy named Naruto Uzumaki" As he was saying that he took out a cloth of Naruto's clothes and let the dogs smell it. After all the dogs got a whiff of his scent they left leaving one silver haired ANBU on the rooftop as he started to move from place to place again.

Back With Naruto

"Ugh... W-What happened?" Is what Naruto said as he got out of the bloodied sack with immeasurable pain in his stomach. "W-What is T-This?" Was all Naruto said as he looked at his stomach which had a bunch of holes in it with some kunai stuck in their. Naruto deadpanned while saying, "How am I still alive?" "I mean, I know I have Kurama inside me but I can't get to him because of these chains. So their probably holding off the chakra too so I can't heal" Naruto stopped talking to himself after he heard the bushes behind him rustle making him yell, "Whos their!!! I'm not afraid of you just come out and fight me!" "W-Woah, calm down Naruto I'm not your enemy I swear!" A small dog with a leaf headband said. "Wow a talking dog! I must be hallucinating from all the blood loss" Naruto said before stumbling to the left trying to keep his balance. As Naruto was having a hard time the dog barked really loud to get others attention and any ANBU in the area would come running. 5 seconds later and theirs about 3 ANBU infront of Naruto trying to calm him down and one of them being Dog, "H-Hey stay away I can't handle another beating ok? j-just wait till tomorrow.... Oh wait I mean HHHHHIIIIiiii I...m Naru......to Uz.....umaki .....of ...t.....the hidden.... Lea-"

(Hey stay away I can't handle another beating ok? Just wait till tomorrow.... Oh wait I mean HI I'm Naruto Uzumaki of the hidden lea-)

Naruto said before he fell forward going unconscious from blood loss.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hurray! Another chapter in one day so please engoy! Bye Bye:)