Chapter 8

Todays been a boring day so i wanted to do something to pass time and how do you do, its writing about my book so here you go. I guess you could say this is a second sorry for not writing and not telling you guys about my thinking moment i had. Well, Bye Bye :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Recap~

Naruto said before he fell forward going unconscious from blood loss.

~Recap~

In the Hokage's Office

Hiruzen was pacing back and forth wondering if Naruto was ok and who did this to his Naruto. All the sudden the Hokage hear a knock and said, 'Come in' quite frantically. A long brown haired women came in holding some of the evidence and ready to give an answer to the Hokage. Hiruzen said calmly, "What did you find ma'am?" "W-Well Hokage-sama, the blond hair" While saying this she held up the blonde hair up, "Is indeed Naruto Uzumaki's hair. But the scary part is that it seems to be torn out of his hair forcefully." With that the Hokage's face turned to horror as the lady continued, 'And 'sadly' all the blood on the stuff also belongs to Naruto Uzumaki" The lady said with no emotion in her voice. "Finally the kunai" She started to say and continued after a moment, "Belongs to a shinobi which had not covered his fingerprints, so the culprits fingerprints are all over the handle." Hiruzen stared in shock and then said in a slightly angry voice, "Whos the culprit." The place went quiet as Hiruzen was leaking Killer Intent all over the office. "T-The culprit is"

(HHMMMMMMMMMMM... Wonder who the culprit is...... :) I know)

"Mizuki" The lady said a little scared of what's going to happen to the 'poor' shinobi. "Though that can't be possible because he doesn't have long brown hair but I assure you that his DNA was found on the piece of wig hair and the fingerprints matched." She gulped loudly before excusing herself, well actually running out of the office for dear life. The Hokage was leaking so much KI (Killing Intent) That you could see it with the eye. Hiruzen mumbled to himself, "He's a dead man for touching my ball of sunshine"

Back With Naruto

"H-Hey stay away i can't handle another beating ok? j-just wait till tomorrow.... Oh wait I mean HHH IIIIiiii I...m Naru......to Uz.....umaki .....of ...t.....the hidden.... Lea-"

(Hey stay away I can't handle another beating ok? Just wait till tomorrow.... Oh wait I mean HI I'm Naruto Uzumaki of the hidden lea-)

Naruto said before he fell forward going unconscious from blood loss. Right after Naruto passed out the ANBU got to work by, one ANBU picking up the bloody sack and cleaning up the blood left in the mud, as the other two ANBU picked up Naruto very carefully and carried him all the way to the hospital. 30 minutes later after carefully carrying Naruto to the hospital they made it their and once they went in their were about 3 doctors awaiting Naruto's body. Then the two ANBU got there, one stayed with Naruto and the other one went to the Hokage to give him a report on what happened. Once the other ANBU left to tell the Hokage, Naruto was rushed to immediate care for surgery and removing of the kunai.

Once Naruto went in the ANBU with him had to wait outside to find out his he can stay alive during the surgery, while in the immediate care room Naruto was barely breathing and still had the chakra chains on him. The doctors noticed the chakra chains on Naruto and removed them immediately making Naruto breath a little easier because the chakra chains can also take chakra when used and of course Naruto had been continuously pushing out chakra to protect himself. But this also cause another problem, chakra depletion. Naruto had been pushing out chakra for over 5 hours making his chakra levels really low. But the first thing that was on their minds was how to get the kunai out without causing too much blood to flow out. The doctors had taken over 10 minutes slowly removing the 3 lodged kunai in Naruto's stomach, and abdomen. After all three kunai's were safely out of Naruto's body they carted to stitch up the opened wounds in that area. While one of the doctors were stitching up Naruto's stomach area, Naruto started to cough up blood and one of the other doctors came running to stop the blood from coming. But the sad thing is that they had to clean out his mouth and throat and put a tube leading to his non-hurt lung so he could breathe during surgery. After the 3 doctors worked together to stitch up Naruto's stomach the other injuries seem like child's play.

The surgery lasted up to 3 hours and once it was finally done Naruto was in a stable condition for now. One doctor came out and told the ANBU about Naruto's condition and how he's going to pull thru bout no doubt that Naruto will have mental problems down the line in his life because of what he saw. While the doctor was talking the ANBU was taking notes on Naruto to give to the Hokage for his condition. Once the doctor was done telling the ANBU Naruto's condition, he left for the Hokage's office and that Naruto is able to see people right now.

5 Minutes After Leaving Hospital

After 5 minutes on running the ANBU stopped right in front of the Hokage's door knocking awaiting a response. He hear a faint, 'Come in' before walking in with the scroll in hand. The Hokage looked distressed about the situation and looked up at the ANBU while the ANBU held out the scroll saying, "The boys condition." The Hokage grabbed the scroll quickly before looking over the scroll multiple times to make sure what he was reading was right. "You can leave now Dog, thank you for your help today" Was all the Hokage said before closing the scroll sighing loudly from relief. As Dog left the Hokage to be alone, Hiruzen sat up quickly before saying, "I'm going out to see Naruto. I will be back in a while." Then Hiruzen left doing shunshin.

A few minutes later Hiruzen appeared in front of the hospital, walking in as soon as he got there. He went up to the desk and said, 'What room is Naruto Uzumaki's?" And the lady replied without looking up to see who it was, "He is in room 326, you have 6 hours of visiting time left with him so please use them wisely" All the lady could hear was a faint, "Thank you" From down the hall when she finished talking. Once Hiruzen got to the room 326, he came in not wasting a moment before seeing Naruto. Naruto was covered in bloodied bandages, and a lot of tubes coming out of him. Hiruzen was scared because of all the equipment used on Naruto but knew this would help him heal faster. The one tube that scared him the most was the tube down Naruto's throat because Hiruzen now knew Naruto could not breathe on his own right now no less allow him to speak when he wakes up.

Hiruzen sat in a nearby chair as he held Naruto's left hand tightly not wanting to let go. "Please be ok when you wake up" Hiruzen was mumbling to himself for hours.

Naruto's Mind

"Where am I? Oh wait this looks familiar. Yo!! Kurama where are you?! Growl if your near!" Naruto said awaiting for an answer. Then a moment later Naruto a dark growl from behind and Naruto swung around to find a laying down Kurama. "WHAT DO YOU NEED KIT" Kurama said loudly. "Well for starters you could at least tried to break the chakra chains off me and two why do I feel sad? I thought you got rid of my feelings." Naruto actually confused on why he has feelings again. "WELL I DID TRY TO BREAK THE CHAINS BUT THEY CUT OFF ALL CHAKRA RELATED THINGS AND YOU STILL DON'T HAVE FEELINGS BUT YOU ONLY HAVE THEM IN HERE SO SAY YOUR SCARED AND TO COME INTO THE MINDSCAPE YOU WILL FEEL SCARED BUT IT WILL NOT SHOW ON THE OUTSIDE." Kurama said simply. "Oh that explains it. Sooo when am I going to wake up?" Naruto said curiously. 'I'M PRETTY SURE YOU WILL WAKE UP AROUND 4 DAYS FROM NOW" Kurama said grumpy because he's stuck with Naruto in his mindscape for 4 days in a row. "F-FOUR DAYS!!!! That's a lot but I can manage" Naruto said surprised at first and then it faded.