Chapter 3

~Recap~

"YEAH TALK TO IN A BIT NOW GET GOING" Kurama said before pushing Naruto out of his mindscape.

~Recap~

After Naruto got pushed out of his mindscape he woke up in excruciating pain all over his body. He tries to scream from the pain but only a squeak left his mouth. Key word tried. After a little time to get used to the pain he stopped 'screaming' and started to stand up but when he tried to walk he collapsed because his leg was completely torn to shreds. "W-Why would anyone do t-this to me? why ? I-It hurts!" Naruto started saying quietly while sobbing because of the pain. "HEY KIT REMEMBER WHAT I SAID?" Kurama said in Naruto's mind. *Y-Yeah I remember what you said, n-now how can I get to this house of m-mine?* Naruto said understanding he needs to endure the pain and hurt for now. "OK IT MIGHT HURT TO MOVE BUT I NEED YOU TO FIRST GET OUT OF THIS ALLEYWAY AND START WALKING AWAY FROM THE HOKAGE FACES" Kurama said trying to make the kid stay focused on his voice instead of the pain. *O-Ok and what's the hokage faces?* Naruto said sniffling and Kurama replied with, "SEE THE BIG FACES OVER THEIR... THOSE ARE THE HOKAGE FACES AND I NEED YOU TO GO THE OPPOSITE WAY OF THEM" *Ok Kurama I understand* Naruto replied as he started to walk away from the stone faces towards the gates but one thing he noticed was the people around him were avoiding him and giving deadly glares his way. They were also saying things like 'Demon' 'Monster' And also saying 'Stay away honey he WILL hurt you' which broke Naruto's heart hearing those things about him. "DON'T LISTEN TO THEM THEIR JUST TRYING TO GET YOU DOWN. STAND STRONG AND KEEP WALKING FOWARD" Kurama said with a hint of sadness in his voice.

But one thing changed everything the villagers thought about Naruto. As Naruto was getting directions from Kurama, a drunk villager threw a bottle at Naruto, but instead of hitting the child he caught it. "WHAT dO YOU THINK YouR DOING DrunK? DID YoU JUST trY TO Hit My KIT! HUh?" A low, dark voice came from the bloodied blond while he was still holding the bottle. The villager was scared as he had not seen this coming as well as the other villagers watching the boy with scared, surprised faces. "HERE HaVE ThIS BacK YOu nEED TO FINisH DRINKING" As the boy was saying that he threw the bottle back at the villager and hit the villager with the bottle making it explode. The villagers around looked at the boy and then back at the drunk villager that was unconscious from the hit. After a moment of silence Naruto shook his head and looked around then at the drunk, unconscious villager to the side of him as he continued to keep walking. "W-What happened Kurama?" Naruto said in a confused tone and Kurama said in a sad tone, "THAT UNCONSCIOUS VILLAGER TRIED TO HIT YOU WITH THAT GLASS BOTTLE SO I STEPPED IN AND CAUGHT IT AND THREW IT BACK TO HIM.... LIKE A GAME OF PASS BUT WITH FORCE." *O-Oh ok.... Thanks for protecting me Kurama* Naruto said in a cheery voice on that last part and Kurama replied with, "YOUR WELCOME KIT OH AND TAKE THIS TURN"

30 Minutes of Walking

"WERE HERE KIT, GET COMFORTABLE FOR A FEW HOURS *cough* FEW DAYS *cough* BECAUSE I GOT TO HEAL YOU" Kurama said in a semi-Demanding tone of voice. "Ok got it Kurama.... Now where's a bed" Naruto said in a confusing voice as he looked around for his bed. And at last he found it and got under the blankets to get comfortable. "Ok.. i-I'm.....r...ready" Naruto said in a tired and understanding tone as he fell asleep. "GOT IT KIT NOW GOODNIGHT" Kurama said as he started to heal Naruto's more damages parts and then the minor one. After a day in a half Naruto's body was completely healed other than his leg which was going to be hard to heal. "SIGH...... IT IS GOING TO TAKE A WHILE TO HE-" Kurama started to say but then he heard a knock on the door. "NOT NOW OF ALL TIMES" Then an old man with a red robe on, came in his name was Hiruzen. "My boy, what happened to you, you disappeared for almost two days!" Hiruzen said with a scared expression and voice. Naruto of course start to wake because of the noise coming from the right side of him. Naruto looked over to see this man he had not seen before then it hit him that he might be a villager back for more. As Naruto noticed this man he had the most scared expression on his face that Hiruzen had ever seen him use. "W-What's wrong my boy?" Hiruzen had a worried tone wondering what he was doing to get Naruto terrified of him. "N-NO S-S-STAY AWAY FROM ME!!! PLEASE DON'T HURT ME I-I CAN'T MOVE!!!!" Naruto said screaming and crying for his life and then Kurama said trying to calm him down, "KIT CALM DOWN HE'S HERE TO HELP NOT TO HURT... YOU TRUST HIM, HE LIKE A GRANDFATHER TO YOU" "*Ok Kurama I believe you,.....* H-Hello s-sir?" Naruto said out loud. Hiruzen was beyond surprised to hear this from the once knucklehead boy named Naruto saying 'Stay away' or 'Don't hurt me' and that he didn't say 'Jiji' but sir?. Hiruzen said in a sad, scared tone, "What happened to you my boy, why can't you move?" Silence filled the dark, empty room for a few moments. "I-I.... It happened two days ago ..." Naruto explained to the old man about what happened and how he cant remember anything anymore but the one thing he didn't say was that he met the nine tails.

Hiruzen was so mad that he was leaking KI (Killing Intent) that was affecting Naruto a little, "O-Old man c-cant Brea..the" Naruto said suffocating. Hiruzen stop immediately after he heard Naruto and calmed down a little, "I'm so sorry I wasn't there for you," he said in a sad voice and Naruto said, "I-Its ok I'm healing right now so ill be better!" Trying to lighten up the mood a little. "Ne, Naruto, why don't you go to the hospital?" Hiruzen said confused. Naruto paled a little but it wasn't noticeable, "O-Oh um... because I had a feeling not to, so I didn't plus I don't know where it is" "... Then how did you know where your apartment was?" Hiruzen said questioning the boy and Naruto replied with, "I went to the place that looked the most deserted and put my key in all the keyholes to find which one was mine and now here I am" trying to hide the truth about Kurama. And Naruto sighed very quietly when the old man believed him. *That was close* Naruto said in his mind. "YOU SAID THAT RIGHT KIT...... SIGH" Kurama said replying to the kits thinking. "Do you want me to stay here to watch you?" Hiruzen said in a worried girly tone. "N-No I'll be fine on my own, I have everything here that I need so don't worry" Naruto said reassuring that he was fine but it took awhile to make the man go away. "Well ill see you sometime later" Hiruzen said in a calm voice as he was walking out the door. Naruto said goodbye to the man and as soon as he left Naruto took a big sigh, "That was scary" "YOU COULD SAY THAT KIT...... OH ALSO YOUR WOUNDS ARE ALMOST HEALED SO YOU CAN MOVE AGAIN JUST TAKE ONE MORE NAP AND I'll WAKE YOU UP" Kurama said trying to finish healing the last wound.