Chapter 4

Note to all, these are what these things mean

** means Naruto's thinking

"" means Talking

BOLD WORDS means Kurama's Speaking

I'll add on if anything comes to mind that would be useful to you guys, and thanks for reading this book im making bye bye now :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Naruto had fallen asleep again because of chakra exhaust (Kurama's doing) then Kurama had started to finish healing Naruto after the little 'Distraction' they had. "HEY KIT, YOU SMELL........ TAKE A SHOWER" Kurama said in a joking manner as Naruto replied with a little annoyance in his voice, "WELL if someone let me take a shower first before the 'OPERATION' I wouldn't smell and have dried blood all over my body... INCLUDING MY HAIR!!!" "PLUS TO ADD TO THAT I DON'T KNOW WHERE THE SHOWER IS IN THIS PLACE!!!" "OK OK I GET IT NOW JUST GO TAKE A SHOWER RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I CAN SMELL YOUR STENCH FROM INSIDE YOU AND THAT'S SAYING SOMETHING" Kurama said being serious now. Naruto grunted as he finally was able to get up out of bed but unfortunately his legs were not ready yet so he fell flat on his face. "Oooowwwww ...... stupid legs" Naruto said as his voice was muffled from the ground. "HAHAHAHA THAT'S HILARIOUS" Kurama said dying from Naruto's fall. "Stupid fox" Naruto whispered as he started to get used to his numb legs. It only took him about 5 minutes to get used to his legs and as soon as he got used to them he walked over to the bathroom and got into the shower to wash off all the dirt and dried blood on him. "It's in my beautiful blond hair" Naruto said in a sad, depressing tone doing the anime cry. "GET OVER IT KIT, YOUR WASHING YOUR HAIR OUT SO THE DRIED BLOOD WILL COME OUT GEEZ" "AND WHERE DID YOUR SUDDEN ATTITUDE COME FROM?" Kurama said to the sad boy. Naruto ignored Kurama's comment and finished taking his long, cleansing shower to clean himself up. "Ahhhhh, I feel so clean and not like I came out of the dump" Naruto said with confidence as he was drying his now CLEAN blond hair.

After a Little Cleaning

*Hey Kurama, didn't you say you would teach me?* Naruto said while getting on his orange jumpsuit without know how hideous it really is. "OK BEFORE I SAY ANYTHING YOU NEED TO GET RID OF THAT HIDEOUS JUMPSUIT. IT MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT FOR ONE, AND TWO I DID SAY I WOULD TRAIN YOU BUT FIRST YOU NEED TO EAT OK? YOU HAVENT EATEN IN 3 DAYS" Kurama said serious about this all. "AAHH!!! I didn't notice I was getting on something so weird looking and where can I eat without the people hurting me?" Naruto said in a genuine nervous voice while taking off the orange jumpsuit. "OH YEAH, FORGOT THAT YOU LOST YOUR MEMORY WELL THEN I'LL JUST TELL YOU WHERE TO GO AGAIN THEN" Kurama said like he just figured out a puzzle. As Kurama was saying that Naruto had started to get on a grey sleeveless hoodie and black ANBU pants with combat boots. *Ok Kurama I finished getting ready so lead the way* Naruto said jokingly and Kurama replied in an annoying tone, "JEEZ YOU CHANGED A LOT, AND THEN ONCE YOU STEP OUTSIDE I NEED YOU TO GO RIGHT." after Naruto had followed the directions Kurama gave him Naruto stumbled upon a place called Ichiraku Ramen. *I-chira-ku Ramen? Seriously? What are you sure they won't hurt me?* Naruto said asking many questions at once and Kurama replied with, " YES THEY WONT HURT YOU, BECAUSE YOU WERE ONE OF THEIR MOST COMMON CUSTOMERS, THEY LOVE YOU KIT" *Ok Kurama if you say so* Naruto said as he walked in nervously. "Y-Yo can I get s-something to eat please?"

Naruto said as he sat down in the corner of the restaurant. An old man came out from the back and had a look of worry on his face as he looked at Naruto. "N-Naruto are you ok? Why were you gone for so long? D-did something happen to you?" The man said questions Naruto fairly fast and then came a young girl, maybe in her 20s, that came out and looked at Naruto with the same face. "EHHH HEHEHE, sorry about being gone for so long I was...... training, yeah training and lost track of time!" Naruto said making a lie up on the spot. Naruto was given a large bowl of ramen as the old man said, "Geez kid, you had us worried to death!" "Y-Yeah Naruto we thought something terrible happened to you!" The young woman said right after her father. "UHH... I'm sorry that I..." It went silent for a few moments then Naruto continued, "Worried you?" "What do you mean, of course we would be worried for you! And one more thing... why are you acting so weird?" the man said looking at Naruto with a glare. Naruto flinched which didn't go unnoticed by the two others, "W-What do Y-You mean s-sir? I'm acting j-just fine" Naruto tried to argue but his stuttering went out of control. "No your not! For one Naruto's never called me 'SIR' and second he would be wearing his orange jumpsuit right now! So what happened?" the man said with the last sentence sounding scared, and worried. Naruto looked down in disappointment as he could not fool these people and ask Kurama something, *Should I just tell them or make up another lie about how I bumped my head really hard or something?* Kurama said in a very sad tone, "MAKE UP A LIE, IF THEY FIND OUT THAT YOU TOLD SOMEONE ABOUT THE ABUSE THEN YOU WOULD PROBABLY GET MORE BEATINGS WITH NEW NAMES TOO. AND PROBABLY GET THESE TWO CAUGHT UP INTO THIS MESS AND MIGHT EVEN HAVE THE VILLAGERS COME AFTER THEM TOO BECAUSE THEY KNOW YOU WELL, SADLY" *O-Ok I understand Kurama* Naruto sighed just as he finished his bowl of ramen and told the two people about how he 'Hit his head really hard on something which caused him to lose his memories and that he only remembered a few things' which made the two people in front of him to feel so sorry for the kid. "Well do you at least remember our names?" the man said as the women in the back nodded with what he said. "Sadly no I don't and truth is I didn't even remember being here so much but its just instincts why I came here I guess... Hehe" Naruto said sadly as he asked for their names. The old man sighed as he said, "My names Teuchi and this is my daughter Ayame" he waved his hand towards the young woman as she waved. "Well, nice to meet you guys... again" Naruto said while he was waving his hand and put some money down on the table saying, "Well I got to go back to training so see you soon I guess?" "OK Naruto, and be safe ok?" Teuchi said grabbing the bowl and money from Naruto. And Naruto said, "Yeah I'll be safe!"

*Geez it's getting easier to lie but I don't want that! Um Kurama I have a question?* Kurama replied with, "YEAH KIT WHAT IS IT?" *Well I know I just said I hated lying but if it makes others happy should I put a mask on? I mean, ya know like an easy way to hide the beatings and such?" Naruto said serious about this 'Mask' idea and Kurama was shocked to hear this from his kit. Kurama said a little concerned but serious tone at the same time, "YES IT WOULD HELP YOU A BIT BUT DON'T TRY TO HIDE EVERYTHING OK KIT?" Naruto said a little happy that he can talk to someone anytime, *Yeah I'll try, I mean this would be my first time so I might get a little over dramatic but more important. How am I going to act with this mask on?*

They continued to talk about Narutos new mask until they hit the training grounds. "Oh were here... that was a fast walk" Naruto said surprised and Kurama said in a very strict voice, "OK YOU SAID TRAINING SO YOU GET IT BUT DONT CRY LATER BECAUSE ITS TOO HARD, AND I'M NOT GOING SOFT ON YOU SO BE PREPARED KIT!" "Y-Yes sir!" Naruto yelled and Kurama started to put weights on Naruto and said, "EACH OF THESE WEIGH 50 POUNDS SO GET USED TO THEM BECAUSE YOU WILL BE WEARING THEM ALL THE TIME AND DO 200 LAPS AROUND THE VILLAGE STARTING NOW!" Naruto's jaw dropped as he just heard what he had to do saying, "WHAT!!!!! 50 POUNDS!!!! AND 200 LAPS!!!!! I CAN'T DO THAT!!!" Then Kurama butted in and said, "THEN GIVE UP ON LIVING, THIS TRAINING IS TO PROTECT YOU REMEMBER?! ARE YOU GIVING YOUR LIFE OVER TO THE VILLAGERS OR NO!" Naruto then remembered what they talked about and he completely changed by that and said, "Never, I am NOT giving myself up to those 'PEOPLE' because I am stronger and will become even more stronger!" "THAT'S THE SPIRIT KIT NOW GET MOVING!!!" Kurama said to Naruto as Naruto started to do the 200 laps around the village.

 (Naruto's training started in the morning and as of now it is late at night)

"Huff...... I-It.. Huff... hurts" Naruto said as he just passed the finish line for his last lap. "GOOD JOB KIT, THAT WAS THE 200TH LAP NOW START DOING 200 OF SIT-UPS, CURL-UPS, PUSH-UPS, AND JUMPING JACKS" Kurama said clapping his paws together. "WHAT!!! Sigh..... o......K ..." Naruto said sad because he's not finished yet. 3 hours later around 1:00AM in the morning and Naruto has finished all of his training, while he was panting heavily on the ground saying, "I-I'm done" "WELL GOOD JOB KIT YOU FINISHED BUT NO-" Kurama couldn't even finish as Naruto said, "NO!!! No more training for today" ''HEY LET ME FINISH WHAT I WAS SAYING BEFORE ASSUMING WHAT I'M SAYING! AS I WAS SAYING, NOW LET'S HEAD HOME SO YOU CAN GET REST! THEIR NOW I'M FINISHED SAYING WHAT I WANTED TO SAY KIT" Kurama said annoyed that he was interrupted. "Oh ok, lets go home then!" Naruto said getting up like the flash and ran home with a lot of energy still left. as soon as Naruto got home, he threw himself on the bed and passed out sleeping like a starfish.